Why are guys much more active on GAG?

Just noticed it :P

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? I haven't noticed that per-say.
    But what I do notice is that the GAG top xpers (males) of all time - generally have double the amount of points the women do when compared.

So hey... maybe you are on to something here :)

1|0
    0|0
    • difference's small actually.. just calculated it:

total amount of Xper for top 10 males: 889081
      total amount of Xper for top 10 females: 801943

• Show All
    • If we go wid "pairs" then only #1 pair is female >male in xper (yeah i'm talkin about mine wid ixi10)... otherwise u r right... in all other pairs males r superior

• Thanks for mho :)

What Guys Said 10

• Just happenes that most the unemployed, nothing better to do users happen to be guys I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha because we're working hard to keep all these girls busy who are in for a chat :D

1|0
    0|0
  • r u sure about it? just see Xper/week chart... i'm da most active among guys curently and i have only 1690 Xper/week... @kda20 comes 2nd wid 1527 Xper/week only. That's not much active

0|0
    0|0
  • Much more active than girls you mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah you answer much more questions

• Do we I have never noticed this. I woukd have thought the girls were just as active but don't know for sure.

• Just scroll through the questions :)

• There are no girls on the internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Were all looking for love <3 <3 <3 hahahahaha jk jk jk

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad:P we just like to unwind usually

0|0
    0|0
  • I blame the testosterone

0|0
    0|0
  • cause they are nolifers and thirsty for the puss... .

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls don't answer questions because they're frightened someone might disagree with them. Men don't care because we know we're right, even when there's contrary evidence.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Dick pics need to be sent..

.. jokes

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a thing.

Maybe they have less life than we do. Or they save so much time by not complaining about everything that they have more time to waste on here! (because fuck do us girls complain about everything)

0|0
    0|1
  • It seems pretty equal to me.

0|0
    0|0