What do you think of this Action/Comedy claymation?

This was actually a group project in high school 8 years ago (when I was 16) and I just randomly decided to revamp it with my older and more developed editing skills. The first one was deadlined so a lot of things got rushed and the acting was much to be desired. This time around however, I was the only actor... yes even the girl xD. Also I'm American so sorry in advance if the accents are dismal.

And here is the original

Updates:
First one is the current version (still in progress) and the second one was the original one I made 8 years ago. Same animation just updated editing and dialogue.

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• Oh my... I hope you've improved >.> it wasn't too bad, but it wasn't good. Obviously amateurish, etc. Are you in school for animation?

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you watch them both? Because the first one was is current, the second one was high school. And no currently I am not but I make youtube videos a lot so my editing skills have improved. Also was it really that bad? like I won first place countywide and got a scholarship from this thing. I don't think it was that bad for a high school project...

• Show All
    • Well obviously this isn't Disney or Pixar, this is Girlsaskguys. I appreciate your honesty and critique but I feel like you're being overly harsh. No I don't have any newer vids because I haven't been in any animation classes since high school. I'm no novice to art and I did what I could with the time and resources that I had and I got a $2000 scholarship for that "embarrassing countywide contest" by the way. It was also a group project with 2 people who weren't as experienced as I was with art or animation.

• Trust me if I made something like this today I'd be unimpressed with myself but this was literally my first ever animation and made in a high school classroom... you're critiquing it as if it's something I made in college with years of experience.

What Guys Said 1

• i think its cool you get me fam?

0|0
    0|0