What do you think about someone with 14 piercings?

I have 14 piercings. I have 8 in my ears (combined), nose, lip, nipple, and 3 in my penis (Prince Albert, Pubic Area, and Hafada (balls)).

I'm going for 15 and 16 today, they will be horizontal eyebrow and cheek dermal.

Why tf is this in sexual behaviour; This shouldn't be here. GaG, you dun fucked up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, I'm not a fan of that many. Ears (not gauges), nose, lip, and eyebrow can look good if you're already an attractive guy. Ni

What Girls Said 5

• I think they look cool on some people.

Some people have the clothing style and look to really pull it off.

• wow 14 ! well it is certain that you are brave!
    it is too much for me but whatever floats your boat :)

• Too many for my likings.. I wouldn't mind ear piercings (one) that's about it for me.

• Did it hurt? 😨

• Only the lobes and the hafada hurt, penis was fine and everything else was a piece of cake

• It sounds painful... All of it!! 😭

• Usually, first impression... trashy drug using hipster who doesn't actually want a real job or to be taken seriously in society.

• This^^^^^

• Yeah usually the parasitic humans stick together doing nothing but taking from the world, while the beneficial ones are busy working real jobs and trying to put back into society.

• Lol okay :).

What Guys Said 1

• It's a fad/compulsive addiction that you will regret when you get older. Piercing are a trend. Unlike tattoos which have been around since the beginning of time, Piercing's are a trend that actually started in the early 90's and have faded out in the past 5-8 years. Although they are somewhat socially acceptable these days, they still look dated and tacky in my opinion. You will be hard pressed to find someone who finds them attractive other than someone else who is still into "Body Modification". Good luck to you. There is someone out there for everyone!!!

• Ta for the history lesson but I don't think I'm going to regret experiencing something as fixable as piercings, especially when I take them out and they heal over. I'm 23; I think I'll be fine :).