Who agrees with me that blonde haird blue eyed women are the most beautiful on average?

I don't mean a red head or a brunette can't be more beautiful then a blonde. I just mean as an average blonde hair and blue eyes are most desirable. Who's with me.

• I agree.
    13% (5)23% (7)18% (12)Vote
  • I don't agree.
    87% (33)77% (23)82% (56)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Just saying I'm blonde and blue eyed so thanks 😃

0|1
    1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is neither, and she's just about the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. 😘

10|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• That's your personal preference.
    You can't expect everyone to have the same taste as you.

My opinion is that ,
    It takes more than hair and eye color to deem someone attractive.
    I look at their features and body type along with it.
    I think pretty much any ethnicity can be stunning if they have appealing physical traits.

I think you may have some fetish towards blonde hair blue eyed woman or some extreme liking.

2|0
    0|1
  • Nope, I think girls with dark hair and brown eyes are the prettiest in general.

5|0
    0|1
  • 33.media.tumblr.com/.../...myhNrO1suptvmo1_250.gif

I mean I'm dating a blonde haired blue eyes boy... but seriously I have had crushes on boys of every race and skin colour/hair colour/eye colour.
    Plus the new trend is naturally blonde celebrities going brunette! *hairflip* www.vmusic.com.au/.../...r-240512-mdn-51452245.jpg
    Lana's Bottle-brunette look suits her so much better in my opinion, it was the image change she needed to really take off!
    www.apnatimepass.com/.../..._Elle_Fanning_atte.jpg
    Elle looks perfect with both colours <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. A girl does not become more attractive if she becomes blonde to me (when it suits her).

www.blondebrownhairstyles.com/.../...hair-poll.jpg

images.luuux.com/.../...tone-blonde-red-hair_5.jpg

I am more about facial features and body shape when comes to being attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • Im Bi and I only like Asians and some brunettes. Blond just... Isn't that attractive to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • the poll says it all!! its just YOUR personal preference

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls are beautiful on average. Not just blondes with blue eyes. @mistnigqa808

1|0
    0|0
    • Umm, thanks for the #TAG <3 but I never said that I liked blue eyes nor BLONDES SINCE HATE THEM ( they're last on the totem pole for me when it comes to this topic) LOL

• i dont agree.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Oh... on average eh sometimes. They are my type which is weird because I am blonde hair silver eyed

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree 100%.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a blonde haired blue eyed boy I prefer blue eyed redheads.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been attracted to brown eyed blondes for some reason.

0|0
    0|0