How do I make him text me?

So yesterday I was at a concert and there was a special guest, a violonist and he is just 2 years older than me. I took a photo with him and then I sent him a friend request on facebook. He accepted it but the problem is that my best friend did the same thing and i really want to text him but Dani (my friend) would be mad at me so it would be much easier if he texted me... But i don't know how to make him text me so please help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Most famous or even semi famous people get hundreds of FB requests and most have a page for fans. Chances are your request was just one of many, and he won't contact you first. You must make the first move, either through messaging him first, or speaking to him in person, or have a mutual friend suggest he contact you etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just send him one. Sorry Dani, you didn't make the move first so asker gets the guy.

What Guys Said 5

• Your 13 and want to get flirty with a semi famous pianist...

I would just drop this one if i was you matey... really :/

• Maybe instead of texting him first, do a different approach. Start a facebook conversation. And from there get him to text you.

But I'm not on facebook all of the time so I don't know how that shit place works.

• Just send him a message already.
    Dani is.. just your friend right?
    If he's your boyfriend, then I hope that you don't feel anything for that quest

• You can't make anyone do anything.

• Just send him a message

What Girls Said 5

• You can't make someone want to message you.
    Just send him a message If you are interested.
    Why would your friend be mad at you?
    Is it because you both like him?

• well yeah but she likes another guy way more than she likes him so...

• She may have multiple crushes but you have to do the moral thing and not go after him.
      Boys come and go.
      True friendships are forever.
      If this really bothers you , talk to her about it.
      It's not fair that she withholds so many guys.

• Easy. On the next full moon, gather the following items and create a bonfire: 1 large handful of unicorn hair, a pinch of powdered dragon heartstrings and a lemon. Burn the unicorn hair first, chant his name and throw the powdered dragon heartstrings in while howling at the moon. Squeeze the lemon over yourself to complete the ritual. You can use the excess to put out the flames.

• You're not going to be able to. I doubt he'll message you back anyway, even if you send one.

• u can't make them

• Use your awesome telepathic abilities to communicate with him and tell him to message you.