The older I get the better looking I get why?

So I looked at pictures if myself in high school and when I was 23 I looked okay, I gained weight and now I'm losing weight. Seems like my face jaw line and facial hair seems more mature as I lose weight I look... manlier. Even much more than when I was in shape in my early 20s. Seems like the older I get the better looking to.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's this crazy phenomenon called aging. You see, what happens is (stay with me here, I know this is a difficult concept to grasp) you get OLDER, and look more MATURE. (note the key words that I put in caps for easy recognition. This happens to everyone, believe it or not. I know that this is big news to handle, so take you time to digest this revelation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting back down to a healthy weight can wash the years away, man. It's a great feeling, right?

I'm in the same boat as you--at 32, I feel like I look better than I did through the tail end of my twenties.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• That happens to some people alright.