Guys, do you consider yourself confident or more on the shy side?

• Confident
    38% (29)
  • Shy
    62% (47)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't consider myself shy, but I just avoid spending time with people because I find them annoying.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• The two aren't mutually exclusive. You can have an abundance of confidence and be shy, where as you can be extremely talkative and have no self-esteem at all. A lot of people are shy and confident.

I used to be shy as a kid, but I'm not anymore. I am very confident in myself and I consider myself better than most guys. I think I look good, I'm smart, I'm independent and I'm a leader, as well as a jack-of-all-trades.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am shy with people I don't know and very confident with people I do know.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm definitely pretty shy. I am normal and open up if I talk to the person a bit. But I blush easy and don't talk much. The more I talk with someone, the more confidence I get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.

If I'm proficient at what I am about to do, confident. If I suck at what I am about to do, shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be shy and be confident too.
    I'm cinfudent but I'm a quiet guy, I just talk when it's needed.

0|0
    0|2
  • It depends on the situation. I'm shy around certain people, but confident around others and in certain situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty confident. I don't have to prove anything to anybody, or to myself. I am just an average gut, hopefully with no hang-ups.

For sure, it's going to take other people to judge my character, though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm super shy

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted shy but I mostly just don't care to talk to people. I'm shy when I'm in an uncomfortable/unusual situation I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a lot more confident. I'm not a shy person

0|0
    0|0
  • More confident because I love talking to people especially women

0|0
    0|0
  • Im confidently shy

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care either way side

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 50% shy and 50% introvert. But with some certain people my shyness and introvertness disappear with certain people they go stronger.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a shy type of guy. im just too scared of throwing myself at a girl because im too conscious of a girl thinks of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was shy during my teens. I have changed a lot since then.

0|0
    0|0
  • People tell me I come off as confident when I'm in groups and comfortable. But I'm actually shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • does being a quiet person count as shy?

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, depends why you're quiet. Because if you're quiet because you don't want to talk to all the idiots, that's just saving yourself a headache, not shyness!

• Shy. I can't even imagine myself on a date without fainting.

0|0
    0|0
    • True that. Not that I have to worry about it, since all the guys I know are either friends I wouldn't date or assholes. And besides, I can't imagine anyone wanting to date me.

• Show All
    • Okay then.

• very very very very shy !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • shy all my life...

0|0
    0|0
  • Im usually a shy ass n***a

0|0
    0|0
    • No offense intended, but in that case ┬┐Shouldn't your username be CarlC?

• I am confident

0|0
    0|0
  • for me i have always been shy

0|0
    0|0
  • In general I'm extremely confident, but extremely shy when it comes start a relationship with a girl which probably comes off to them as me being disinterested in them

0|0
    0|0