Whats wrong with me being me?

people think im goth/emo because I wear a lot of dark colors and because I listen to bands like NeverShoutNever Black Veil Brides Pierce The Veil etc. Im not goth Im not emo Im just being me so whats wrong with me being me I dont judge them because they like One direction and wear pink all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with being you - You are an individual , stay strong and be yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• You got it , gurl!
    I'm in the same position. But.. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

What Guys Said 3

• Music and style of clothes.

I get this a lot because I have a lip
    Pericing ahah
    Am not goth or
    Emo.. People love labels and being put in to a certain catagory just accept it makes life easier

• People love to categorise others. They want to put you in a "Pigeon-hole". They see black clothes and say Goth. They see a certain hair style and say Emo. They can't for some reason find a "Pigeon-hole" labelled "I'm just being me"!

• Why does it matter what they think? Just be yourself.

• it just really sucks sometimes I got bullied in school for this and then I have to deal with it again

• It'll get better. Just don't stick around with the people who judge you for that.

What Girls Said 1

• You said it "what's wrong with you being you" ;) who cares let them think that just keep the Rock up :D \m/ nothing is wrong!