Is that true that girls has more respect than boys have?

I just feel this way...

Most Helpful Guy

• Respect is not given to sex, religion, race. People have to earn respect. Just cause you are a girl or a guy, it means nothing. If you want people to respect you, then give them something to respect for? Like winning a big tournament? doing well in business, and what sort of character you possess when you are top of your game.

A lot of people respect muhammed ali, because he stood up for something he believed in, he stood up for his religion. He went to prison for it, he sacrificed is career for it, his family, his friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like what do you meaN?

What Guys Said 6

• Nope not true.

“Women and men communicate differently, often on entirely different planes. But just as men have failed us, we have failed them. It has been one of our great collective female shortcomings to presume that whatever we do not perceive simply isn't there, or that whatever is not communicated in our language is not intelligible speech.”
    ― Norah Vincent

• Yeah I would agree there are more rude males than females

• Men have more testosterone then women this is a fact.

• Yes, that is very extremely true.

• I think PEOPLE have no respect now a days

• It depends. What kind of respect are you talking about?

• The respect of thinking they can do whatever they want... because all guys I met are like this, they think they can do whatever they want just by the fact that they are guys...

• Yeah I do agree with that. A lot of guys think they are better just because they are guys. Not all of them are like that though.

What Girls Said 0