Asking my teacher to come eat at my training restaurant?

I want to ask my old high school teacher to come and eat dinner at my training restaurant (the place where I'm studying to be a chef) with his wife. It's quite short notice as they have to come tonight, tomorrow or the day after that. It's our last week in the kitchen and I think it'd be cool to have my favourite teacher come in and myself and my class mates can cook him and his wife a meal. He accepted my request on Facebook, and I just want to know how to phrase everything so it doesn't sound totally weird..

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say the same thing you said in my post " You are my fav teacher would be really honoured if you could come to a meal at my training restaurant."

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask him.

It's so cute !

Say, "hey my favorite teacher ! How's everything?"

Then spill the beans.

My mom's a teacher and they appreciate the nice gestures.
    So few people take wonderful teachers for granted. Even if he is unable to make it , he will remember you asking forever.

Teachers have so much impact on students.

• Should I wait for break at school? I remember his phone going off in class a lot.

• I meant many people take wonderful teachers for granted**

Also, yes I think to be polite you should wait until break at school.

What Guys Said 1

• You say something like, "Hey, I'm studying to become a chef and I would like to thank you for being my favorite teacher by having you come in to my training restaurant and I can cook for you and your wife."

What Girls Said 0