Why are hispanic and Asian cops so much nicer than white and black cops?

It seems like black and white cops are angry and mean for no reason but hispanic and Asian ones are so nice and understanding.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think because white cops have a chip in their shoulder about cleaning up the streets. Black cops came from a single parent house hold and their culture is be strong and be better than the other guy. While Asian a d Hispanic cops have a stronger family environment and know how to talk to people because they have large families and care about the neighborhood.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure that is generalizing and maybe even a little racist. How someone acts depends solely on the person themselves. Don't be another annoying little troll who likes to piss off people. Come on.

2|1
    0|1
    • I'm not! Its just something that I've noticed. I spend a lot of time watching arrests on YouTube and see that Hispanic and Asian cops are much more calm.

• Show All
    • @mangaka92 exactly why I said maybe ;)

• Ah, I see. ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Ireland is about 97% white - I don't think I have ever seen a non white irish police officer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true at all you are attempting to generalize something.

0|0
    0|0
  • How many cops do you meet? If you can compare them than you probably meet too many.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black men become cops so they can get their racial frustration/anger an outlet. White cops get angry because everyone assumes they're racist villains, so they get high strung and defensive.

Hispanic and Asian cops don't have as much baggage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really, I hadn't noticed this.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I've met a prick cop in every race.

I think you are speaking from personal experience.

Generally, you aren't right though because there's still a whole lot you have not met.

0|0
    0|0
  • never met a nice cop or even a calm cop in my whole life lol. even when they're just standing around on the metro doing their rounds they've got one hand on their weapon -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • that sounds raciest

2|1
    0|1
  • I have never met an Asian cop lol

0|0
    0|0