Would you vote for a female candidate to be a world leader?

The thought of Hillary Clinton being president terrifies me. It's the same fear I feel when Sarah Palin almost ran for president. There is no way I would ever vote for a woman to be president. Most women are intelligent, and don't make smart decisions, as well as lack self-control. Women would be terrible leaders.

0|1
9|13

Most Helpful Girl

• You're one sexist, misogynist pig!

I wouldn't vote for a woman just because she is a woman, I would vote for the best candidate, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation etc

3|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I've seen from women at work... hell no.

0|0
    5|0

What Girls Said 8

• If they are intelligent, fit and healthy then yes. Hillary has already had 2 surgeries and I doubt she has enough stamina and health to endure 4-8 years of presidency.

2|0
    0|0
    • Dude come on, you can't judge mental health and decision making that way. I don't know the nature of her surgeries but unless she has something that effects brain function i think that's a bs reason.

• Most women are intelligent! Why thank you for saying so.

3|2
    0|0
    • I meant aren't intelligent.

• I would if I agree with their plans for the future

3|0
    0|0
  • I like how you replaced your own name with the word *women* cause your the horrible one you sexist pig!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd totally vote for Elizabeth Warren but I don't like Sarah Palin or Hilary Clinton.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol you said "Most are intelligent" and then contradicted yourself

We've had several white presidents, finally a black president, so why not a woman now? Its about time!

1|0
    0|0
    • See, that's the wrong mentality. Voting just to have something different will only hurt the country. You have to vote for who's best, not because she's a woman, or because he's black.
      If she's better than her opponents, vote her. If she isn't, then don't vote her.

• Show All
    • Obama is not black at all.

• Suck your own dick then.

2|0
    0|0
  • Gender shouldn't come into play at all. I don't care if they have a vagina, if I agree with their views then yeah, I would vote for them. This came off as slightly sexist to me. Sorry if you weren't trying to be.

6|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'd vote for them if they had merit. Having tits won't change a thing.

6|2
    0|0
  • People that run for president should stay anonymous, no name, no gender, no race... just some background proving they don't have a shady past and then just prove why they'll be the best leader.
    You just say you don't want a woman just because they're a woman. I don't care what sex they are, I just want them to do a great job.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd vote for a woman... just not Hilary

that being said I kinda think she's going to win. I feel like a lot of women will vote for her just because she's a woman and they like the idea of having the first woman president.

3|0
    0|0
  • Man, this doesn't make sense. So you mean that every female leader is a bad leader? Not at all, being a good leader of not has nothing to do with gender.

2|0
    0|0
  • fam ya mad? doesn't matter who isn't the president... women or man... give the ladies chance fam, you get me fam?

4|0
    0|0
  • I'd vote for a woman, but NOT Hillary; although I'd rather have her than Donald Trump. Someone with *some* political experience is better than someone with none.

3|0
    1|0
  • Yes I would vote for a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I would not vote for them just because they're female, and people who do so disgust me.

3|0
    1|0
  • Canadian wouldn't vote for anyone to be president , if I was American I wouldn't vote for Hillary , Id vote for Oprah though

2|0
    0|0
  • i will not take part in the charade of world leader elections. i will vote on city and state issues.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sexism is OVER 9000!
    But yeah, I'd vote for a female leader if I agreed with her.

2|0
    0|0
  • Gender doesn't make any difference. I just wouldn't want a feminist to be a world leader, be it a woman or a man.

4|1
    0|0