What culture is your favorite?

personally, mine is Asian cultre to be more specific Japanese, i can speak Jpanese, i am saving money to go there for 2 months and my favorite place i have read about is Lake Sakura. What is your faavorite cultrue?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I appreciate all cultures, so there is no particular favourite. I'd like to have a varied experience!

• I like the Spanish culture

• Japanese, also. I'm actually hoping to visit Kyoto next year during a summer festival.

• I like the Hispanic culture, 90% of the reason is because I am half Hispanic, and the rest is because they are willing to do anything: good or bad, for their family.

• Mine is also Japan! very fascinating country, and the women! xDD

• I totally admire Scandinavian culture.

• I love Western culture, it's something very few people know much about in the U. S. so it's got exotic appeal.

What Girls Said 9

• I really admire Indians because they are close to their families and often very religious. Many of them also marry young. I also admire the Jewish people for their inspirational teachings. I guess I also like the Buddhists even though they seem to suffer more than the people of other religions. The Buddhists seem to have the most money compared to the people of all the religions I've met so far.

• Even though @9mfeo stole my thunder.
    But:

qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0168d378866ad6466073e1967ca74d08
    .
    .
    lol.

• Arabic.:)) xx

• I really like Pseudomonas. It will kill anything you want and also eats oil.

• And smells like a jacked up version of grapes.

• @9mfeo A bit more needy, prob sold their souls to the devil but Deinococci. Resistant to radiation, desiccation, and vacuums. Eats toxic compounds and radioactive waste. 10/10 would convert.

• @fondue OMG NICE I need those in my life

• Indian because of the wedding and those love stories and omg the food!!

I kind of like Tajik culture as well (not sure if that is right.)

Not familiar with others. Still learning.

• I was enamored with Japanese culture for a while back in college

• i love Japanese culture too, it's unique and adore with their high discipline culture

• I went to Japan! My stepmom is Japanese and she took me there to meet some of her family. Japanese boys are weird they get down on the ground to ask for a date, like literally on the floor! it freaked me out but I'm not single anyway so I had to awkwardly decline and like ask my stepmom what to say and she told me to say 'kuso kurae!" (eat shit) .. which she thought was funny ( because she was being overprotective ) but I DID NOT say that! I don't want to be rude in a foreign country even though those boys were being weirdos. They go after white girls because they think we are "exotic" especially because I have blue eyes and light hair and it's weird but whatever.
    I am interested in German culture too because I am part German, German Christmas treats and traditions are so awesome!

• that's good for you. i don't have one personally, all are cool in some way