Is this t-shirt racist?

I bought a t-shirt ~4 years ago and just rediscovered it. I put in on this morning and my boyfriend said it was slightly racist.

if i wore it out and you saw it.. would you think anything of it?

this is what the shirt says on it
is this t-shirt racist?

Updates:
i was 15/16 when I bought it and didn't think anything of it. i just thought it was funny.
but these days everyone gets so butthurt about everything so i just didn't want to potentially offend someone

0|0
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get it.

0|2
    0|0
    • If you think about you will my friend break it down abit. Look at the whole picture

Most Helpful Girl

• Given the state of affairs in the southern US right now, it's probably too real. #StayWoke

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Gosh. Is everything racist these days? Can't people just take a light fun for what it is and not be hypersensitive turbop*ssies?

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm black and i find that offensive... jokes that shit is funny :) just don't go to the hood with that shit lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? How is this racist? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen that shirt I loled.

0|0
    0|0
  • It kinda is. I probably would ok then maybe she doesn't quit understand what it means hope no ones gives her shit for it

0|0
    0|1
  • yeah I wouldn't chance it

0|0
    0|0
  • LOLZZzz Dats funnee

0|0
    0|0
  • It buggs me lol get it buggs bunny

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its funny

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not rachist. but it doesn't really go well with white people wearing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yaaaa... kinda...

0|0
    0|1
  • You betta not be white or imma be pissed...

0|0
    0|1
  • That shirt is black, it's racist by itself

0|0
    0|0
  • Lawyer: It doesn't specifically clarify that the slogan only applies to african-americans, therefore this piece of clothing cannot be deemed "racist"

0|1
    0|0
  • I get the joke, I don't think any one will say anything but I'd not wear it just in case.
    Best not to wear it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Make sure you WEAR IT the day Martial Law takes affect in this country.
    Good luck and Good lookin'.:)) xx

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a little funny but slightly racist. I'm just kind of tired of things trying to cause division between people.

0|2
    0|0
  • Punny. Honestly, if you know in your heart you aren't racist, this isn't the worst thing in the world. But even if I think it's ok, some won't.

Do you. And explain if someone asks you about it. I don't think it's that bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhhhh, I can see how that could possibly land you in hot water... Personally, though, it did not offend me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny. Not racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not

0|1
    0|0
  • It's funny 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not racist, if someone thinks it is tell them to kiss your ass, and by the way I like your shirt!

0|0
    0|0
  • This is coming from a black point of view. If you're white, I'd say you might not chance it. If you're black, then I say go for it. I've seen that shirt a few times before. Personally, I wouldn't be offended if anyone of any race wore that shirt but other people might. Some people might think that you think racial profiling is a joke. If you're white, then some people might feel offended that you're laughing at our struggle.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really.. I don't know

0|0
    0|0