My Grandma says we teens are no more then trouble to our society? What do you say? Do you agree?

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • In the middle
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

39

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say without knowing your grandmother. What prompted her to say that?

• My friends came over and we just couldn't stop laughing while watching a comedy movie.

• Thanks for MHO!

• welcome. I kind of had to give credits because I used it as my comeback lol

What Guys Said 8

• The decisions of old men that sank the world economy? No biggie. The poor decisions of our ancestors that indirectly led to the creation of a few terrorist organizations. No problem.

• So she basically said what all old people say xD you'll say that when you're a grandma xD

• She forgot she was a teen at one time in her life

• Tell her the baby boomers were way worse than anything since. Everything we are doing now they were doing 10x as much of in the 60s.

• I think you damn kids should get off my lawn!

• I think pensioners are pretty big problem on their own to be honest...

• I teens are no worse or better than any other age group

• LMFAO, your generation are such weak pussies and so inactive/LCD screen addicted that you wouldn't be able to cause trouble if you wanted to. What's going to happen when your generation gets older is that the US will be invaded and taken over because you'll all roll over and play dead.

What Girls Said 3

• This kind of whining has been going on for eons. Kids today are (as in most previous generations) at least as engaged as their parents and grandparents, if a little demoralized about the mess their parents and grandparents have left them to clean up.

• Your grandma is full of knowledge

• I'm sure her grandparents were saying the same thing about teens in her generation