Is this sentence grammatically correct?

Is it grammatically correct or does it even make sense to say " add vanilla to your cake even be delicious " and the meaning of it is " add vanilla to your cake to be delicious "
can "even" have the same meaning as "to"?
bc my friend texted me that and I felt like there's something wrong with this sentence and I think she use google translate.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Even" cannot have the same meaning as "to". That looks like some serious Google translate weirdness.

What Guys Said 4

• A lot of recipes use the phrase "to taste"
    Add salt to taste
    Add pepper to taste
    Add vanilla to taste

• No doesn't make sense lol

• Unless "cake even be delicious " is the name of something then no it's not.

• Both don't sentences don't make sense. It says "if you add vanilla to your cake, you will become more delicious". How do you imagine that works? :D Perhaps after eating it, but that's not mentioned lol

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I would have said "adding vanilla to your cake will make it taste delicious." Both sentences sound grammatically incorrect.

• Well I'm only 14 so I don't know that much. But it doesn't sound right to me. And I've never heard or seen even being used as to before

• "add vanilla to your cake to make it taste delicious" would be a reasonable substitute.

even and to aren't synonyms, so it would be best to use them as different terms =]

• Add vanilla to your cake to be delicious? To me, that sounds like if you add vanilla to your cake, you become delicious. Maybe that's just me. :P