Anybody here ever had a pupusa?

• Yes it was great
  • Yes it was alright
  • Yeah but I didn't like it
  • No
  • No, never heard of it
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I love pupusas and even learned how to make them. The first time I had them it was made by members of a Salvadorean church ( I think there were Salvadorean). Many years later after I had a taste for them and looked up how to make them myself. Now I am an expert in making them, lol.

• Haha really? impressive :D I've been trying to learn from my grandma, and I love em too

• Yes, I actually learned from a youtube video, lol. That's cool :) they are actually really easy to make once you get the hang of the dough. I like trying out different fillings.

What Guys Said 4

• I looked it up looks delicious

• Yeah I had one when I went on a field trip with school, can't really remember if I liked it or not lol

• I had to Google that and it sounds delish.

• It's not bad, but there's not enough flavor for me. It needs more of a sauce to it.

• There is a sauce and also a type of salad called cortido that is usually used to go inside of it too

What Girls Said 3

• That sounds like a skin infection to me. What is it?

• I never tasted it, but for what I saw, it seems delicious!

• Never heard of it.