Anyone watching The Bachelorette finale right now?

I'm not a fan of this hoe, but I still like that the show is about finding love. However, I think Kaitlyn is just looking to find a great cuddy buddy.

Whelp... Looks like the snapchat spoilers were right. Why bring Nick back into the house just to break his heart all over again? Hey, at least he got his camera time. #WeDontLoveTheseHoes
Nick just became the male New York. Just like Flava Flav brought NY back into the house on the next season only to send her home again. Hahahaha shame shame shame. Maybe Nick will get his own show like she got "I Love New York"

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSSS I SWEAR THIS BITCH IS THE WORST BACHELORETTE IN HISTORY!!!

• Preeeeaaaaaach!!! I really want her to go home emptyhanded. Maybe she can have Nick but only because hoes deserve eachother lol

• Wow Kaitlyn just said they woke up and said "Its Christmas!" Goodness they filmed this that long ago? Lol

• Yeah it was awhile ago, oh well I'm happy for them :)

What Guys Said 5

• Kaitlyn aka #DuckFace is killing me. She didn't deserve either guy but whatever its not like they were any better. You have an overlyprotective stalker and a guy trying to become a D-list celebrity. Just get her off my tv screen already. #WeDontLoveThemHoes

• 1|0
  • I can't stand the bachelorette this year!!

• Exactly! Who let the hoes out? she's the female Juan Pablo. I dont like her, but I want to see if she's wasting camera time (aka will she even choose someone in the end)

• That was a really boring season. I have watched a few and missed a few. I was a fan of Trista I think was her name when she was the bachelorette. These people have no personality. I think that pic they just showed of new her new man was creepy. He sent that out before they were on the show together how creepy!! It's more of a infatuation with her than actually liking her.

• Definitely infatuation. Yea a lot of these seasons have been boring. I was actually happy that Andi chose Josh but of course they didn't work out. I think Desiree used the guy she married. We all know how much she wanted Brooks lol

• Sounds like a load of desperates to me haha

• 0|0

What Girls Said 5

• she's my favorite bachelorette, she's hilarious! that being said, i've never been one to watch the shows, just highlights and previews lol

• I saw the first episode. Who is left? Lol

• Shawn and Nick aka the two men she slept with all season lol

• Now I gotta go read all the twitter comments! Theyre hilarious. Are you watching After the Final Rose right now? Nicks about to confront them.

• yeah! this is gonna be good hahaha

• I have never watched it.

• Nope. i don't care for that show

• Yes. It kind of bothers me how much she's been slut shamed though D: That being said I don't like either of the guys in the final. Ben was where it was atttt

• I love Ben Z and Ben H. Ben H actually looks like my crush at school named Nick lol. I rather see Ben Z for Bachelor though because I'd like to see more of his emotional side. Ben H (who made it to top 3) was a cutie but he was a bit boring. I honestly hope that whoever becomes bachelor doesn't act hoeish, but its expected