GAGers: What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

And when I say "the worst movie you have ever seen", that does not include the "So bad it's good" kind of bad movies. Only the absolute worst, laziest, ridiculous, "Why the fuck was this even made?" kind of bad movies.

For me, it's a threeway tie between "The Last Airbender", "Dragonball: Evolution", and "Re-Animated".

Here's a list of notoriously horrible movies throughout the years on Wikipedia in case you don't remember the name of your movie of choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jack and Jill was horrendous. I couldn't get through it. Ah, and I love the old Adam Sandler movies (like most people, I'm sure). Haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Grown-Ups 2. Easily Grown-Ups 2. Followed VERY closely by Chappie.

What Girls Said 9

• basically all Superman movies... old, new, whatever. I hate them...
    then there is Sharknado, Piranha 3D (2010) all those horrible B-Movies like them.
    the Omen (remake of 2006), this completely destroyed everything the (awesome) original Omen was. To me, this is THE worst remake ever.

• green hornet and diary of the dead
    I find green hornet kinda stupid. My friends and I thought why are watching this and even paid for it in cinemas? haha.
    The diary of the dead has a lame ending. The characters locked themselves up in the room with no chance of survival.

• Pulse
    Disaster Movie
    Superhero Movie
    Scary Movie 5

• "Kill Bill" and the movie "Precious" were complete fails for me.

• Mama mia.. It was like a torture. I turned off myvtv after 40 minutes. I wanted to cry cause I wasted the precious 40 minutes of my life 😢😢

• Anything with Adam Sandler honestly.

• Silver lining playbook. I never understood the hype.

• ikr, it was a OK movie, but I never got the Oscar hype either...

• The new poltergeist movie was pure shit

• Grand Budapest hotel and bird man are tied

What Guys Said 10

• Dragon ball evolution is on my list
    Real DBZ fans agree every copy of that movie should be burned or deleted

• Hottie and the Nottie

• - Shark Boy & Lava Girl
    - Spy Kids
    - Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
    - Vampires Suck
    - Sharknado

• Antichrist by Lars Von Trier

• the interview... hehe

• That Mario movie and maybe Texas chainsaw massacre the next generation I find the wrong turn movies to be pretty bad too

• Troll 2

I was very disappointing about Chappie because I really liked the director/writer.

• Nymphomaniac. I lost 4 hours of my life.

• Mrs. Doubtfire

• I don't watch many movies but "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" was painfully awful in my opinion. Then again I don't do drugs either; just the occasional drink. I imagine it is much more entertaining if you were abusing some substances.

• hahahaha yes "painful" describes it perfectly... my fiance absolutely HAD to have me watch it, since he loved it so much... well, half time in, I'm like "what IS this shit?" I just could not take a minute more of it. I tried, I really really tried :-D
      But even he told me afterwards that it wasn't that funny anymore now that he watched it again without having smoked some. So you def. have a point in having to watch it high.