What does love feel like?

I really want to know

Most Helpful Girl

• it's almost impossible to put into words. all sorts of poets and writers have tried to for years, but the best way i can describe is a feeling that is so beyond yourself, and almost has nothing to do with you, but you somehow get to experience it at the same time.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• It hurts a lot.

What Guys Said 5

• First one must define what love is. Then explain it.
    Since most people seem to have different opinions about what love is it gets hard to explain and be understood.

For me personally I don't define love to even be a feeling.
    I define it as a state of being.

This state of being is much about stillness, clarity and freedom.
    A stillness and calm within.
    A clarity where you see and accept things for what they are.
    A freedom from desire where you follow your genuine will instead of petty impulses.

Love never wants to own and control since logic dictates that you cannot imprison those you claim to love, emotionally or physically. That is why freedom and love is greatly entangled.

• I have no clue, probably never will, so if you find out give me a holler because I'd kind of like to know as well.

• https://youtu.be/b1W5vwhLcsw

Well it feels something like..

• Love is when you would give your own life and soul to another person without hesitation. It's a driving need to be around that person and to have them close to you.

• Vastly overrated. Focus on your career and make a ton of money, forget about women. Thank me later.