Why are guys so interested in a females body?

I've never understood why most guys are so interested in a girls body. Its just a body ffs

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm... Because they're guys?

• Yes, but why the body specificly? Why not the face or personality?

• I guess they're interested in that too

• You can't see the personality so that is a bad comparison. Guys do like looking at the face. It is just that the female face is everywhere, so guys are just more use to looking at it.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem isn't with guys, it's with you. Maybe you're gay.

• No, I have a girlfriend

What Girls Said 2

• you seem confused...

• I am confused

• I wouldn't have asked if i wasn't confused lol

• I just think that as humans.. we like to see pretty things and feel aesthetic pleasure by doing so, hence the interest in female bodies, I mean.. maybe you won't get it, but all the lines and tones and volume in the female body really make it beautiful to see ^^ hahahaHAHA just... my personal opinion

What Guys Said 4

• Human nature - It will probably happen to you soon

• are you a female or a fag?

as a male, were wired to be this way. do you think we survived this long if it were just whatever?

• Same reason that many girls stare at guys' bodies at the beach. You may not, but it does happen every day from BOTH sides at the other.

• You'll get older and understand one day, I used to be the same way.