Does your picture shows up on Google when you type your name?

Oh anybody knows how to get rid of it?

• Yeah
    61% (11)20% (3)42% (14)Vote
  • nuh uh honey
    39% (7)80% (12)58% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
5|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Just typing in my first and last name will not produce my image easily, but if I type in more specific information, one photo does come up.

Removing an image (s) from Google is more on you making sure the photos you see are private on the original sites they are posted. For example, if the photo of you was posted on Facebook originally, go back and change its privacy setting to "Friends" or something other than "Public." You can read more about this through this link, too: support.google.com/websearch/answer/4628134?hl=en

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, my picture doesn't show up, even if I don't have a very common name. The closest things related to me (however they aren't pictures) are...
    --Some chess tournament results I competed in back in junior high. Yes, I did chess on the chess club for a bit haha
    --My cross country times from high school races.
    --My track times from high school races.

The reason why is because all the sites in which my picture is (aka Facebook) isn't listed as Public. It's listed as friends only, if I recall.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nope since i barely post any pictures online

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it does. 😳😳

0|1
    0|0
  • yes if you type my whole name it does, it shows pictures of MySpace basically

0|1
    0|0
  • yep since no one has my name combination, and uhh by going private? But there's really not much

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• My siblings are more likely to show up. They are more famous. I like the shadows better. I don't allow many people to photograph me or include me in online posts.

0|1
    0|0
  • My son's picture shows up

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a really common full name so I am well lost in the mix.

0|1
    0|0
  • Username - yes
    Real name - no

0|1
    0|0
  • I get baseball players.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but only the exact name

0|1
    0|0
  • Just two. One from my youtube account and another that a friend posted and tagged me in

0|0
    0|0
  • No my first and last name is way too common so there's too many people that come up on google if I search my name.

0|1
    0|0
  • No but there is a picture of a prize winning cow with my name. I'm so proud.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't do social media so it couldn't.

0|1
    0|0