So according to men they could handle period cramps and even childbirth, what do y'all think?

Also here's a video that was shown to me by a friend, that I found kinda funny.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw5ayibQ-E0

It will be interesting to see the opinions on this one thats for sure lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I wish it were actually POSSIBLE to laugh my ass off.. and on most occasions, it is not. I do however, think this would make me laugh the fat right off my ass because a man would commit suicide before he suffered the pain I suffer on a monthly basis.. THIS I AM SURE OF.

• Sometimes i think we all wish a guy could go through what we do lol

• I would not wish this pain on my worst enemy but I am sure if men had to deal with it.. ALL who have periods would get paid time off of work, not to mention, free chocolates and shit sent right to their front doors haha.

What Guys Said 15

• You can't really translate such a thing onto an anatomy that isn't designed for such an experience. The male body is not made for childbirth hence would likely not handle it very well. You also have to put into account that when a woman enters labor her body produces all kinds of hormones and others things preparing her body for the pain.

Simply placing a man on a table and subjecting him to pain is not the same since his body is not in the same state as a woman is while giving birth.

I'm not saying that giving birth is an easy task or that men are able to handle it. All I'm really questioning is that you can't really translate that event simply by subjecting men to pain equivalent to what you think childbirth is like.

• Hmmm... watched the video. I would say that guys would be able to handle it -- or rather, they'd force themselves to put up with it like I'm sure women do. I'm sure it hurts like crap, probably worse then I can imagine, but I think guys would be able to handle it just about as well as women if they were forced to do so.

No one would like it. Guys wouldn't blow it off as nothing. But they'd be able to handle it nonetheless.

• Yeah the human body can tolerate a lot of pain its not really about the gender as much as it is about the individual

• To be fair - the womans body is build to handle exactly such pain while the mans body isn't. Further girls are used to feeling that pain regulary while guys aren't. Thus it is an unfair comparision.

Yes, the guys were idiots for saying something like this, but the girls who feel all superior and proud of it are similar stupid.

Additionally guys can in fact handle worse pain while girls can handle pain for longer periods of time. Another bodily function as girls have to handle pain longer during childbirth.

• *Hides in the corner and refuses to get involved, for fear of angry women death*

• This debate is pointless, we are men and have a penis so we could not possibly handle it unless we were a woman, at which point we'd be as capable as any of you. If you're arguing that we couldn't handle the pain of it then I'd point to any man who has ever been shot, stabbed or burned and let you debate it with them.

• Well I had a kidney stone. That was excruciating. But only a woman who has had a child and a kidney stone could say which is worse.

• My mom and I both had kidney stones, she said kidney stones were damn close to child birth.. So I have an idea.

• Why wouldn't they be able to? It's not like women die from it. Neither would men.

• thousands of women die from birth every year... D:

• I'm talking more about period cramps. Some women do die from childbirth, yes. As far as childbirth, if men had childbirth, it'd be far more impressive than women because men's body frames are not built for giving birth. It'd be far more painful for men to give birth than for women not because men can't handle it, but because their structure would make it far more painful to give birth. The tolerance of pain has nothing to do with gender, but from person to person. That's why some women don't take an pain medication during labor and others do take it because they can't handle it. Nothing shameful in taking the pain medication, but it just goes to show that not every woman handles the pain the same. Likewise, just because men aren't the same gender as women doesn't mean that there wouldn't be plenty of guys that could handle the pain. Also, women that die from childbirth don't die because the pain is "too great" but, instead, it's typically because of strokes.

• I handled a ruptured apendix for 2 days i think period cramps won't bother me

But what i want is one of you females to try and handle all the whinning and bitching and crying and getting pissy then getting blamed for everything and listen to you get all sassy then make you get up at 2 am to get get fucking ice cream us guys never get credit for dealing with all that bullshit lol

• Probably not.

• Well, they're not dead are they? I don't know, they did ok I guess.

• I've had kidney stones.. and almost all women have said it was worse than childbirth... that being said i have huge respect for women that go through childbirth and wouldn't belittle them by saying i could " handle" it

• I think you can't generalize the whole thing since some women go through childbirth with no pain it's just exhausting for them and some girls have no cramps at all when they're menstruating. Also those men just started losing it the instant it happened so either they are the biggest wimps on earth or that is not a true representation of what women go through and those simulators are turned way past what women feel at any one moment.

• Ah I see this was just another bitter "girls are superior" topic judging from some of the responses.

• I couldn't give birth through my jap's eye, that's crazy talk!

What Girls Said 7

• i've never had a baby, so I don't know how I'll handle that when the time comes

BUT i have had kidney stones. and honestly, it SUCKED. many of my coworkers who have experienced both birth and kidney stones all say passing a stone is LIKE having a baby, but on a much smaller scale and overall less painful. often doesn't take as long to pass a stone either. and kidney stones dont shit on you for 18 years :p

• these videos are so funny lol

• Thank you for sharing the link. I think I've seen it once. Hands down, we have to deal with more pain for a longer period of time.

• Why does everyone see child birth in such an awful light? It's a natural and beautiful thing that brings a mother close to her baby.

Sure it hurts, but whatever? I think childbirth is almost a miracle it's so special.

• I agree with you totally im just trying to get an opinion about the video and stuff from both sides. I know not all guys are insensitive but there are some that think we exaggerate is all

• I'm sure they could if they had to (I for one would certainly prefer not to!).

• Both my dad and my older brother act like invalids whenever they get sick, haha. Periods would put them out of work for the entire week.

Personally I wouldn't want my husband to do stimulated childbirth just because I hate seeing people in pain. But if he ever acted cocky and was all, "labor can't be that bad," then yeah, I'd call him on it and recommend he try it out. :P

• They can't even take one shot to the balls w/o crying like babies and bitching. So going through labour and child birth, and not to mention monthly cramps for the rest of your life. pff sure, okk

• Getting kicked in the balls is extremely painful so that we will avoid it. If we didn't have such powerful reactions to it then we'd be less likely to procreate.

It's pretty hypocritical for you to act like we couldn't handle period cramps (which no man has ever experienced so we can't talk) while you make light of us not being able to take a kick in the balls (which you haven't experienced so you can't talk). It's a pointless debate because we cannot compare them.

• Yes I agree, it is a pointless debate because none can actually feel both things. But still, the fact of the matter is being kicked in the balls is a fleeting pain, lasting a few seconds maybe even a minute or two. Labour and child birth last hours, some even reach 48 hours of labour or more. Cramps, which vary in its severity, some experience very painful unimaginable cramps, and even that lasts longer than the pain you'd feel when kicked in the balls. I would actually take being kicked in the nuts a few times in my lifetime than a lifetime of severe cramps, labour and childbirth. Thumb me down all you want, but it's true. (PS. I'm not saying getting kicked in the balls is not painful, that is not my argument).