Do you have a thigh gap? do you like them?

Guys, please don't vote on the options of whether you have one or not.

• I'm a girl, and I don't have one
  • I'm a girl, and I have one
  • I like them
  • I don't like them

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't have one but I kinda want one. Although society makes it seem like you need to have a thigh gap to be pretty (yet says you need to be curvy to be real?) but tbh at the end of the day I know most girls probably don't have one (and if you do that's cool too) and basically I just don't care V (ツ) V

• Thanks for MHO

• Society doesn't make it seem like you need a thigh gap, insecure girls on the internet telling each other that they need thigh gaps is what makes it seem like you need a thigh gap.

Seriously, until a year or two ago the term "thigh gap" didn't even exist, and it was not a feature that 99.99% of men even noticed for more than a split second. I probably know some guys who like how thigh gaps look, but I know exactly 0 who think you "need" one or that it ranks anywhere near the top of their list of desirable attributes.

• @Dandeus 😐 and your point is?

What Guys Said 14

• Guy walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under arm. Says to the bartender: "I’ll take a beer, and one for the road."

• I prefer no thigh gap, but I don't dislike them.

• My point is that it's a non-issue, made up. You don't need a thigh gap. I'm not saying you shouldn't need one but you do, or that it would be nice if you felt like didn't need one. I'm saying you actually don't need one.

Girls are the only ones talking about thigh gaps. Guys just sit around and laugh at you when you worry about them because literally almost none of us think about thigh gaps until a girl brings it up.

• until i came here, i don't even know that it is that much big deal. girl and guys here says many but in real life they don't care because they want a good life so they chose good heart not a good shape. a decent body is enough :-)
    it is not a big deal :-)

• I couldn't careless about thigh gaps.

• Slim figures are very attractive

• Only girls care about thigh gaps. I know for sure that no dude is gonna turn down even an average looking girl cuz she dont got a thigh gap...

• i never knew this was a thing... lol

• I find them sexy

• omnomnomnomnom

• They dont matter.

• guys don't care about thigh gaps and never have.

• Actually, some do, some don't. Just because you don't, doesn't mean everyone doesn't.

• and it's women googling it, not men.

• I know some who care. More don't than do, but you saying "guys don't care about thigh gaps and never have", you see, that was setting you up. Even if only 0.00000000000001% of guys cared about thigh gaps, that would declare your statement a fallacy, petty though it may be.

• Just so you know the whole thigh gap thing was started by girls and most guys could care less about it

• I don't really care, we don't try to get them to please men. No offense.

• Yeah it's for her own pleasure to think that guys like that body type

• Look mate. I don't know about every other girl, but for me, i like it. I know more guys who liked my legs better before I got one than those who like my legs better now, but it doesn't matter because I like how I looks and feels. My boyfriend doesn't give a fuck either way.

• No, that gap is filled with genitalia.

What Girls Said 24

• Isn't thigh-gap kind of... guy-like? I mean, what's attractive about a girl walking around looking like you're bow legged on the top part of your legs? This looks more like what guys would look like if they have more in their pants. My apologies to thigh-gap fans or girls who have it, but I don't get why this is a thing.

• What the hell is the big deal with thigh gaps? Why the hell does anyone care if a chick is bow legged or not?
    Next people will be saying that someones philtrum has to be a certain size to be good looking. I mean for crying out loud who gives a fuck about that one insignificant part of anyones body?

• It's not about being bow legged. A thigh gap is when your feet /and/ knees are together and your thighs aren't. Sometimes girls stand a certain way making them appear bow legged to make it look like they have one.

• It actually is about being bow legged. You don't get a thigh gap unless your pelvis and legs connect in a certain way that makes you rlegs go out then back in. Hence bow legged causing the thigh gap.

• I don't see the point of one, honestly. You can't ever give yourself one unless you have naturally wideset hips. I have no desire to be sponge bob.

• Candice swanepoel doesn't look like sponge Bob lol, but aight

• I must be old because I have no idea who that is. Sounds undernourished.

• I don't have one and probably never will. I used to want one and feel bad because I didn't have one. That ship has sailed now.

• I don't have one, nor do I want one. I don't like the way they look, and I like girls with thick thighs, and both me and my boyfriend like that I have them too. Thigh gaps just aren't really my thing.

• I don't have one, I have soft thighs that like to stay together lol

I think they're idolized entirely too much by girls though, especially over the internet.
    In real life, it's not something the majority of people care about or notice.

The thing a lot of women fail to realize is that men look at you as an entire package in real life, they may meet you, love your smile, love your shape, your hair/face etc. and even if they find thigh gaps attractive, the fact that you do or don't have one doesn't even matter anymore.

The same goes for all of the other ridiculous standards that people place on themselves.

• no i dont have one. my thighs r thick lol.

• I think thigh gap look unhealthy. Full and round thighs are signs of health. No wonder all songs talk about big booties and almost all singers have curvilicious bodies. A women is supposed to be round and curvy.

• My thighs slightly graze each other. I don't find thigh gaps physically appealing, so I try to maintain a bit of extra weight.

• I have one, I can't hold my phone between my thighs 2/10 would not recommend.

• No, I don't have one. And my boyfriend doesn't care.

• I don't have a thigh gap. I have big thighs. Oh well.

• I say I don't and my husband says I do. I guess it depends on how far apart my feet are. I think a thigh gap implies that I need to work out my quads more!

• A thigh gap is when your feet and your knees are touching and your thighs are not. I don't know how you can not know if you have one

• I prefer my plush thighs

• Also not everyone can have one
      Its a bone structure thing I've heard

• Yes and no. I have one but I don't really like it.

• I don't have it. My thighs are the thickest part on my body.

• No, I don't have one

• I don't have one anymore and I am okay with that! :)

• I have one, and it's like whatever. It does absolutely nothing for me.

• I was naturall born with a thigh gap but it's not really wide it's just my thighs do not touch

• I do have a thigh gap and I love it.

• I'm a girl and I have one.

• I don't have one. My thighs are thick for my size. They touch

• My thighs have always touched.. even when I was underweight at the age of 12 and my doctor thought I was starving myself (i wasn't).. my thighs are just like that.