Anyone ever wish they were the opposite gender? And why?

Any girls that want to be guys and any guys that want to be girls?

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes so I can look hot and take many pictures of my hot bod omg then turn back into a girl and put them in my album.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just one day so I can have sexual power. A girl can command any sex adventure they want. Most guys can't it have or have to climb a mountain to get it.

1|1
    0|0
    • Enjoy losing your virginity and having your internal organs knocked around hahaha

• I lost my virginity to a stripper in front of people... rock n roll...

Can never get that kick again:(

What Girls Said 8

• When I was younger I wanted to be a boy because I thought hey we're just better
    And I thought they had it better because they didn't have to shave their legs or give birth lol (this was before I shaved and knew about periods and stuff)

Now I would only want to be a guy out of curiosity of having guy parts. And to know what it's like to be topless in public and not have anyone give you a second glance haha

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! I wanted to to try to be a guy. You know chase after girls, boy's talk, do whatever I want (parent's protective issues), worry less staying at night and play sports with the guys. It would be fun!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I love being a girl :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont wish i was a guy, but I'd like to be one for a day or whatever. I have penis envy sometimes. which is why i love my strapons!

0|1
    0|0
  • No not really. I love being a girl and I love my body. Though I have wondered once what it would be like to have a dick for a day. But other then that I wouldn't trade being a girl for anything in the world!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being a girl, but I would like to have a dick for a day so I can jack it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to know what it'd be like to have a penis and use a urinal

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Hmmm... difficult question.
    I think that I'd would like to stay a guy though. Being able to easily take a piss in the woods when you want to is a glorious thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really cause I know one thing and that is the other side of fence is always greener :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Booooooooooooobs.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sometimes I wish I was a girl. Sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'd like to stay a guy.

0|0
    0|0