Who takes the longest in the bathroom?

Sometimes I think that its a tie between guys and gals!

• Guys
  • Seems to be equal
  • Gals

Most Helpful Guy

• When a guy is in the shower for long periods of time he's most likely or myself at least just standing there taking it all in letting the hot water wash the wariness away.
    Unless he's one of them metrosexual types.

While a gal or a metro is in the bathroom , they have an entire checklist of shit to do. There ain't no time to stand in the shower and contemplate life... oh no no , there's cleansers to be applied , makeup to put on , hair to be done and body-image issue to dwell on (I'm being a dick).

Or that's the general impression anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men are spending more time in the bathroom then us women.

What Guys Said 7

• I completely agree with @belliebella
    I think this whole gender (or sex) thing is totally overrated. What it all comes down to is individual personality. I have a long-term girlfriend and she is faster in almost everything than me - including being in the bathroom. She doesn't put on makeup (which I like) and so, all she's got to do are things that guys also have to do. And she's even faster in those things. Sometimes we take showers together (for example after sex) and I don't know how she does it but even if I try to hurry up a lot, she ends up stepping out first (and she doesn't even need to hurry, she's just like that). I'm just a person who likes to take things slow. And interestingly enough, it's exactly that way with my parents too. My mom is super efficient and fast with everything and she gets pissed and impatient if people can't keep up with her speed (even when we're going for walks or something like that) and my dad is Greek, so he loves to take things slow and easy. So yeah, I really believe it's about individual characteristics.

• It depends on how old if they're old the guy might be taking so long because his pee takes an hour to get out , if he's young and can still get a boner until some people... Than he's probably jerking off than I say either way Guys take longer even though most don't wash their hands , young girls only take long when they're taking a poo and don't want their boyfriends to know about it but most tend to keep it in unless theyre about to explode the old lady is taking for ever than she wins out of all because she has fallen and can't get up and will probably be there for a few hours
    http://youtu.be/cwCtM6D4GOc

• Ever go to a large scale event? 30 minute line to the girls bathroom. No line at all for the guys.

• Girls for sure

• Girls take forever. I take a long time when I have to shower, but other than that it doesn't take me that long. Women it takes foooooreeeeveeeeer.

• I take a long time in the bathroom. With all the face wash, exfoliating, moisturiser, beard trim and shaping and I occasionally touch up my eye brows haha not really the usual guy stuff I guess but better than looking righ asf isn't it, girl wouldn't like that

• Rough* not righ

• Guy: Brb gotta take a leak
    Girl: Do you want to go to the bathroom
    *goes to the bathroom*
    Girl: Did you hear what happened with britnay
    *10 mins later*
    Girl: Why are we in the bathroom?

What Girls Said 6

• i think gals do take longer lol
    img.memecdn.com/...o-in-the-bathroom_o_1312737.jpg

• Like on the toilet? Men.

• Men seem to take ten hours to take a shit and forever in the shower despite having hardly anything to do.

I see fast and shower fast... there's some time efficiencies to be made there but I'm not admitting them... ha :-)

• It all comes down to the individual, some guys use 5 min and other use 1 hour.. some girls use 15 min other use 2 hours

• Girls without a doubt

• Anyone who has been around for a while would know that girls take forever in the bathroom.