Hello, guys, I'm new to this website. Any advice for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a haircut

• Gonna change that pic, don't worry.

• Are you flirting lol

• Just read the definition lol. Yeah probably for amusement I'm a bit bored right now

Most Helpful Girl

• Just follow the site... all is pretty clear...

What Guys Said 7

• Welcome to GAG. It's basically a friendly place with the odd perve here and there. I suggest that if you get a lot of PM's about intimate matters, you make your profile private. Al least put some sort of warning like my sister @juicyjessie.

• What! People use this site to sext and find love lmao

• Sexting frowned upon, but sis has had some awful PM's. She ended up blocking some of the more persistent guys. They come here, never ask a question and never give an opinion. The just wait until they have 150 xper points so the can PM young ladys.

I found my lady here just by chance. Been together 3 months now. No big secret!

• Yes, watch out for pervy guys asking what length of dick you prefer. Do you like stroking mens' nuts! Things like that! vh

• Welcome to the site - Hope you enjoy your time here - Be active and as others have said watch out for pervs - Be aware you can block and restrict who can send you messages -Here is a link to FAQ page
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Just enjoy your time her , it is what you make it

• ask questions and answer questions it's as easy like that!

There are some questions which annoys people but you will soon find out which these are

• Use your head and be smart enough to know when people are trolling or joking. do these things and you'll be twice as smart as half of gag.

• Before you ask a question do a search and see if someone else has already asked the exact same thing.

• yeah. be ready for a tor**** of trolls, misogynists, insecure brats and total craziness!

• Thanks for the warning lmao

• if you are a very rare visitor i give you a year. if you dwel deep in the gag rabbit whole i give you two months at most... . (to delete your account)

What Girls Said 0