Which reality tv show should you be on (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/toddbriscoelittlethings10/what-reality-show-should-you-be-on

America's Got Talent
You should be on America's Got Talent! You are a natural-born performer who loves being the center of attention. Why not take to the stage and share your immense talents with the world?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got Survivor
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40bd-996b-ff604e88dded.jpg
    You should be on Survivor! You have an adventurous spirit, but above all else, you thrive on competition. You are confident in your ability to take on any foe. So head on out to this deserted island and show the world exactly what you're made of!

Happy with that result

Most Helpful Girl

• The Bachelorette
    http://i59.tinypic.com/66vn8p.jpg
    You should be on The Bachelorette! You are a romantic at heart. You love being in love with love. So grab that red rose and show the world your passionate side!

What Guys Said 3

• Storage Wars
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40a7-891c-674dbc697740.jpg

You should be on Storage Wars! You are a gambler at heart and you aren't afraid to take big risks. Even when you get a lame storage unit, you know how to make the most of things. So get bidding and show the world who will come out on top of this Storage War!

I don't know this show, but since I got
    it, it must be good.. right? ^.~

• America's Got Talent

^i guess coz i voted for being afraid of "public speakin" :(

• The Bachelorette

Ehhh not really the competitive type except when it really matters, would have rather been on survivor but o well, off to the romantic competition I go.

What Girls Said 11

• Survivor

YES! I love this result.

• The Bachelorette
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...412e-850f-e3155f7cf9a2.jpg

• "You should be on The Bachelorette! You are a romantic at heart. You love being in love with love. So grab that red rose and show the world your passionate side!"

But... I really don't want to! That would really mess with my plans to be a spinster. :/

• Deadliest Catch

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4423-81eb-9ff4652acaef.jpg

You should be on Deadliest Catch! You are a real risk-taker and you thrive on adventure. You believe that life is worth living to the absolute fullest. So hop aboard this ship and show the world just how well you can handle anything that comes your way!

• America's Got Talent

LOL I couldn't be on America's Got Talent. I would pass out!

• I'm ecstatic! I got The Bachelorette! I would love to beeeee the Bachelorette 😍😍😍

• The Bachelorette cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...412e-850f-e3155f7cf9a2.jpg You should be on The Bachelorette! You are a romantic at heart. You love being in love with love. So grab that red rose and show the world your passionate side!
    Yeap this is true for me :)

• Project Runway :D
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46bd-914d-f5cd9506820d.jpg
    You should be on Project Runway! Your keen eye and attention to detail make you the most stylish of all your friends. You are a trendsetter who knows exactly how to dress. So grab your needle and thread and get ready to "make it work"!

I love that show.

• Top Chef

You have a refined palate and talent in the kitchen. You know how to turn some boring old ingredients into something delicious. So grab your knives and show the world what you're made of.

Lol. I don't even know how to cook. 😐😛😛

• Bachelorette... bleh

• The Bachelorette:/