How can I be softer while having sex?

Girlfriend keeps complaining about how rough I am in bed. I can't help it I always thought girls liked it rough. anyway this kinda pissed me off because now I feel insecure about myself. what if she cheats on me because I don't satisfy her. how/what can I do to "understand" her needs (she said I didn't understand her needs)

Most Helpful Girl

• Try going slower. Touch her more. Maybe start foreplay with a massage and kiss her everywhere. Do everything slowly. Undress her, touch her, hold her, and when you're having sex, go slow. Move your hips around while you're inside of her. Afterwards cuddle with her and kiss her forehead. See what she says then.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I can't help it?" You can ALWAYS help it. You just need some self-control. Pay attention to her, to what she wants.

If you're afraid of her cheating on you over this, that doesn't speak well of the trust levels in this relationship, which I would say is a far bigger problem than your performance in the sack.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Different girls have different tastes and desires.

• Take it easy fella. If seh says you're being too rough you're being too rough.

• Obviously you need to slap her around until she understands her place.

• do missionary but with her on top while hugging her. you don't really move fast but it only makes it more intense

• Not all girls like it "rough." Why don't you try actually listening to her... and asking her what SHE wants?