Would you rather have Bush or Obama for a third term? Do you like Obama?

Bush wasn't GREAT, but Obama makes him look like Lincoln in my opinion.

• Bush, and of course not.
  • Bush, but yes.
  • Obama, and of course.
  • Obama, but no.

Most Helpful Girl

• bush please.

• Out of those two, yes please indeed.

• Obama by far

• @dave20151 nah, get out

Most Helpful Guy

• Bush for sure, least he supported the military and stood up to the threats in the world.

• I don't believe that Obama DOESN'T support our military, but I completely agree that he's a weak leader.

• @Dave20151 how many got killed? As many that needed to for the greater good of mankind, for what's right over what's wrong. I would happily make that sacrifice.

• HA! Yeah, a war that we can't win. A war against terrorist. How do you fight something that will always exist. Bush was an idiot

What Girls Said 7

• It's Nice to Push for Bush, he Is a straight shooter and even Better than his bro George. However, his ratings have sadly dropped and Now Trump is at the top with Ted Cruz following and I even Heard, along with Carly, who has been soaring, that Dr. Ben is following in Their footsteps with everyone else who was on that debate team, having fallen way down.
    Anyone but this Muslim monkey would do a Much better job, for hasn't America Suffered enough?
    I just saw this and Kudos to MHO for Best Answer!:)) xxoo

• Trump will win, because the democrats know they'll win easily

• I can't wait to see the Next Debates! lol Thank you, @Dave20151:)) xxxoo

• It seems like every president we have is worse than the previous one. Vote independent and/or third party. It's the only way to break the cycle of self-serving democrats and republicans. You all realize they are essentially the same party right? Only the rhetoric is different.

• And in November 2016 the idiot voters of this country will play their game once again rather than go for any real change. It amazes me how dumb the average citizen is. I will admit that Donald Trump intrigues me a little, only because the GOP establishment fears him. It's tough to buy a billionaire. That being said, I don't think he's a serious candidate. He's just a publicity hound.

• Could you send Obama to Canada when you're done with him? Thanks.

• Why would Obama to come to Canada?

• I'm pretty sure he could run if he became a Canadian citizen. I'm not aware of any law saying you can't be the PM if you were a head of state of another country.

• @QuestionMan he could but he'd have to give up his American citizenship and I highly doubt that he would even entertain the idea.

• Why do Americans seem to hate Obama so much? From an outsider's perspective he seems to be the best thing that happened to the USA in decades.

• I don't hate him at all, I just don't think he's a good President. That's just my opinion, though.

• You are the devil for this question.

• I only gave credit to Obama for 2 things

• Bush? Lmao I can't the same guy who said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction without any proof? the same dude that put us in a lot of debt... Lmao I just can't and "Obama not backing the military" it's funny because people seem to forget that it was him pushing to find Sadam Hussien oooh but then "he isn't a united states citizen" right cuz Hawaii isn't a part of America (idiots, idiots everywhere) ? Lmao I just can't if you want bush then fuck america is screwed

#DoneVoting #Americans Are Idiots #HeadachHeadachHeadach

What Guys Said 7

• Non US view Obama more popular

• He is a WANTED man in Egypt, @KDA20:((xx

• @Paris13 Even so I would say he would still be more popular than Donald Trump in Egypt.

• lol.. I do not know, @KDA20, I Do Know Trump is quite a card here in the USA. lol:)) xxoo

• Bush was a total clown.

Entertaining, but the fact that he and his cronies were in charge of the mightiest military on the planet is terrifying.

And look at how thoroughly he effed up the Middle East.

• Those poll options are slanted... haha.

• bush for sure

• I thought Bush is already in his third term.

But really. What's the difference?

• Ha! You've got jokes...

• I don't get why people love Bush so much. I guarantee that if Obama invaded two countries, had a worldwide financial crisis, and had to deal with hurricane Katrina he would be considered the worst president as well. The last seven years have been very stable considering what we had before. Bush inst a bad man but he was a bad President.