What is this stuff called?

I just saw this picture online, And, I was just curious, what is that black stuff on her neck?

What is this stuff called?

• Its a birthmark
    5% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • ... 0_o what the f...
    74% (14)67% (6)71% (20)Vote
  • something else
    21% (4)33% (3)25% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• sores, where her chin sweats no air gets to it, its effectively mould

0|0
    0|0
    • Eww, I didn't know mold could grow on living things like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh God.

You're giving me PTSD. I knew a customer who used to come into my old job who had those EVERYWHERE. She was in TERRIBLE shape.

She smelled something awful too. Jesus just thinking about it makes me gag.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Ew, nasty!! It looks like black mold... gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ewwww.. really that shit looks nasty!
    one reason to never get that fat for me..

0|0
    2|0
  • it could be a skin condition.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I want to know

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It is an infection in the folds of skin where the sweat causes irritation.

0|1
    0|0
  • pimples i guess

0|0
    1|0
  • Yamom, is it?

0|0
    0|0
    • HahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahahaHahahahhahahahaha...

How fucking funny was that...