Girls, If you saw a guy skinny dipping at a remote spot and he thought he was alone... Would you take a peek? Or turn quickly around and head home?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• More inclined to say hi and jump in.

What Girls Said 21

• Definitely wouldn't stop to inspect the junk, but if I knew the person I'd probably stick around just long enough to get a look at his face (to be 100% sure it's who I thought it was). Then I'd slip away unnoticed if possible.

Far as I'm concerned, if he went to the trouble to find somewhere truly that remote, he probably isn't enamored with the idea of an audience.

• I have no desire to see a random penis.

• You can't actually be 99. If so and it were you swimming, Id cheer you on

• Staring in full view I would be

• I would high tail it lol

• Laugh my ass off

• Cover my eyes with my hand and walk in the same direction I came from. Quickly, very quickly.

• exposed naked man? ... to any girl... really... that scenario sounds like DANGER!! run away fast! or at least for me it does.

• Lol! No.. I would quickly turn around and go home. Let him have his privacy, lol

• Only staying if he's hot.

• If he was hot I'd peek.

• I would peek to be honest.

• If I saw him skinny dipping I would have already taken a peek.

• Depends on his age and how hot he is.

• Depends on how hot he is obviously lol

• I'd be so embarrassed at witnessing such a private event that I would most certainly turn around and go home. He deserves his privacy and also he's a stranger so that sounds kind of risky. Stranger danger, lol.

• Depends on the guy...

• take a peak.. whats the harm lol

• I'd probably peek.

• Depends on what age he seems to be

• Depends on his face. If he looks like Brad Pitt then I would peek, if he looks like Gary Oldman, I run away shrieking.