Marijuana? I'm not high?

My friend is into smoking a joint and she said it was strong. However I had soo many hits because we took in turns but it's been more than an hour later and I'm not really feeling anything, or am I high but not really feeling it? At first I felt light headed but now I don't feel anything, so. Wtf

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not that baked. A joint probably has something like 4 cones worth of weed in it, not that much if you're splitting it. Plus it's slowly burning the whole time and you're losing some to the air (unless you're hotboxing). Get like 3 cones from a bong and you'll feel it. Joints are for getting lightly toasted and fucking up your lungs more. Bongs are for getting high, and edibles take a while to kick in but they are for that long lasting body high, instead of a head high.

Most Helpful Girl

• It usually takes a few go's to get high. Please be careful, its addicting. You may think "I'm fine, this is only a one-time thing" but trust me, you'll have an emotional connection and it WILL hold you back from a lot of life experiences or possibly good choices.

What Guys Said 6

• I just saw other answers - I only smoked a few times and nothing happened now I know there is a reason

• It takes a few times

• I builds up in your system: that's why potheads don't stop smoking it.

• Did you inhale, hold it in, or just kept it in your mouth?

That or it must've been lame stuff/ you got golden fortitude.

• You often don't get high the first time. I didn't.

• Fair enough, I just can't stop eating.

• If it's your first time smoking it normal. Plus you might not be inhaling all the way and holding it in.

• But I already smoke.

• It was low quality or fake or your tolerance is too high

• Well I'm really hungry so it must have some sort of affect.

What Girls Said 1

• You def know when you're high. I had a friend that would act high, and I felt nothing and my other experienced stoner friend felt nothing. Some people just act like that because they think it's funny or cool.