Did you go (or currently) to college or take a different path?

Im in college! But conserving taking a year off! Let me know about you guys 😊🌸

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in college for mechanical/energy engineering right now. Hoping to be making a 6-figure salary by 25.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to college and I am postponing my graduation so I am taking a minimal number of courses each semester. I went, left for around 8 years and then returned to University in the 9th year to continue my studies. I feel like school has gotten a lot harder ever since I returned to school. Everybody told me U of T was a good school but I never believed them - school was SO EASY for me when I first started. Now it is a lot harder - so hard I wonder how other people manage to do it when I seem to have difficulty with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I went to a Business school like small college after graduation and
    it was too much for me so yes i do recommend taking a year off
    to you know for sure what you want do ,

0|0
    0|0
  • A long time ago I did a degree in English, economics and anthropology.

0|0
    0|0
  • I took a year off after high school to just figure out what I wanted to do but have been in college for the last two years and plan on finishing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im hopfully going into the military. I want to be able to. use the gi bill to go to college without taking out a loan and have tons of debt. Plus if i save my money i have a lot to work with. I feel like ita a great way to jumpstart my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm currently attending college. I don't plan on taking a break until I finish. The way I see it, once it's over with, I won't have to worry about it anymore. Just out of curiosity, what's causing you to consider taking a year off?

0|0
    0|0
    • im not doing very well in it and i don't think i am mature enough yet

• I hope all goes well for you. I would recommend taking only one semester off though. Just enough time to plan things out.

• im starting college in septembre :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6 classes away from getting my very first degree, even though I'm already 26. I took a long break to see what else was out there but realized, you need an education to live. I didn't take classes this past spring or this summer but will start up again in the fall. You can take a year off, just make sure you're doing something else, ya know?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I went to community college right out of high school but it didn't work out because I didn't like my program and I was more interested in just partying all the time instead of working hard. I went back to school to university when I was 20 and I think that was the right decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attending university this fall and I have no idea what the hell I'm gonna do with my life so... that's wonderful. I wish I could take a year off but my parents would never agree to it. Oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in a dual credit program so I'll have my AA degree by the time I finish highschool and get my diploma. After that I'm planning on going to a university.

0|0
    0|0
  • I took a year off before I went to school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in college

0|0
    0|0
  • Never went to college. Stuck with the family business and did freelance photography on the side.

0|0
    0|0