Do you speak Spanish?

0|0
16|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried teaching myself but stopped when I realized watching Spanish soap operas weren't doing the job. They are still entertaining af though.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Literally only Spanish I know came from watching Dora The Explorer with my ex girlfriend's kid
    nyoobserver.files.wordpress.com/.../...d-boots.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I know it is pretty typical in the US to learn (mexican) Spanish, but I was not a fan of the language... I can't say why, it is just a personal taste though, I am not saying it is bad!!!

I stopped taking Spanish as early as possible and ended up in German for 12 years, and after spending a few different extend study trips there, I am conversationally fluent.

1|0
    0|0
  • A very little bit of holiday Spanish, but we're talking about 100 words max!
    I can ask a "cafe solo" or "cafe con leche". Or an "aqua con gas" or "aqua sin gas".
    But I can't have a discussion in Spanish... the languages I can speak are Dutch (mother tongue), French, English and a little German.
    My Spanish I've learned on holiday in the Canary Islands and Spain.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha agua con gas? what is that?

• Soda water I'd hope... it tasted like that :D
      Without the bubbles it's "agua sin gas"... in Spain and the Canary Islands. Maybe those words are not used in S-America. No idea :o

• Just Portuguese and Korean but i want to learn Italian first as part of my roots

1|0
    0|0
  • Hola Amiga
    Habla Espanol?
    Muy Calienteeeeee

1|0
    0|0
  • I speak Mexican what's this Spanish you speak of

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a few Spanish words, does that count?

1|0
    0|0
  • si. hablo espanol!!! lool jk jk fam :P

1|0
    0|0
  • si un poquito

1|0
    0|0
  • Soanish is my first language

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope do u speak German

1|0
    0|0
  • Niet. (filler)

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but considering learning it n the future.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would like to, its a nice language

1|0
    0|0
  • No I dont..

1|0
    0|0
  • I can still order fries and a burger using English, so no need for Spanish yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Romanian (my native language) is part of the Latin family and is similar to Spanish. I can understand it almost perfectly, but not sure if I could hold a conversation.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• No. I speak English and French. My French is not very strong, but I can get by in a conversation unless it is with a native speaker who is speaking way too fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but if someone would talk to me in Spanish maybe I would understand around 20% (even 30% if it's a conversation for dummies) of what the speaker says.
    I just went to this site's Spanish version and I understood a little bit of what's there. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • nope but would like to

1|0
    0|0
  • The only things I know how to say in Spanish are "Hola" and "Adíos". But, I would like to learn Spanish.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can almost count to ten maybe even more maybe just 6 and a couple words phrases that's about it nothing substantial

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Just English for this girl and maybe a select few words of French as we had to learn it in school but I never paid much attention to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't speak it but I do know a little Spanish. All I know in Spanish is hola, coma estas, bein y tu and the 10 numbers in Spanish. When I tried to learn it, Bruh it was so hard for me :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Fluently, no. Not yet anyway. I know some stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its my first language

1|0
    0|0
  • No hablo español 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • I know basic phrases. Hola , Como Estas , and others.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'd like to learn it someday

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'm in the process of learning it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't but I would love to, its such a sexy language

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't:/

0|0
    0|0