5|14

Most Helpful Guy

• "A journey of 1,000 miles starts with a single step"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

“Life is short, Break the Rules.
    Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.
    Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably
    And never regret ANYTHING
    That makes you smile.”
    ― Mark Twain

“I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.”
    ― Mark Twain

“For most of history, man has had to fight nature to survive; in this century he is beginning to realize that, in order to survive, he must protect it.”
    ― Jacques-Yves Cousteau

“Just breathe. Ten tiny breaths … Seize them. Feel them. Love them.”
    ― K. A. Tucker, Ten Tiny Breaths

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Bernard M. Baruch

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 13

• "If you imagine someone who is brave enough to withdraw all his projections, then you get an individual who is conscious of a pretty thick shadow. Such a man has saddled himself with new problems and conflicts. He has become a serious problem to himself, as he is now unable to say that they do this or that, they are wrong, and they must be fought against… Such a man knows that whatever is wrong in the world is in himself, and if he only learns to deal with his own shadow he has done something real for the world. He has succeeded in shouldering at least an infinitesimal part of the gigantic, unsolved social problems of our day."

Jung

0|0
    0|1
  • Be who you are, say what you wanna say, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

2|0
    0|0
  • if your not making someone elses lif better you are wasting your time.
    Your life will be better by making other peoples life better.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Every secret of a writers soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works."
    ~Veronica Woolf

"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?"
    ~Albert Einstein

"Imagine...
    You feel great about yourself, but when you look down, your body is the opposite sex from who you know yourself to be. Imagine what it would feel like to live with that discrepancy."
    ~Jamison Green

"You think it's funny and lame that I run track? Let's see who can escape the psycho killer fastest."
    ~Friend of mines.

0|0
    0|1
  • "He who needs to say that he is king, is no true king" Tywin Lanister from GoT
    "I have to go" - Commander Shepard from Mass Effect

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow the path that you make in life and not the path of someone else's
    cause the path you follow of someone else could be the wrong path you
    take in life

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who says that nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door

0|1
    0|0
  • "Like the philosopher jagger once said, You can't always get what you want."

House

0|0
    0|0
  • Train your body and your mind will follow.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm Batman ~ Batman

0|0
    0|0
  • More of an anecdote.

The Duke of Wellington when prime minister faced a political scandal when one of his allies in the house of lords was discovered in flagrante with a serving girl behind some bushes in Hyde Park. He paced the floor as was his won't in times of crisis periodically stopping before his secretary to expostulate.

"But... he's eighty-two!"

"There was a frost on the ground last night!"

"By God! It makes you proud to be an Englishman!"

0|1
    0|0
  • It's only temporary... unless it works. -- Red Green

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4