Have you ever met an intelligent thug?

I've never met even a single one. I mean the guys who wear their cap backwards, brag about how buff they are, and try to score with hot girls all day long while wearing their jeans really low and listening to rap music about raping woman and selling drugs. I have never met a single guy in that category that was intelligent.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never have.

What Guys Said 10

• I believe you're mixing douche bags up with thugs

• ... yes.

I've met STREET smart thugs though. People who have high common sense and know how people work. In many ways, that can be more useful than actual book smarts.

• Oh dear... the only thing I can say is that that is not at all my style... and that I know exactly what you mean!
    Such guys can be found here in Europe as well, and many of them are "empty headed"... interested in nothing and just hanging around :-(

• I knew some... but they are a rarity.

• Hip hop is a reflection of how we live and grew up. Most of it ain't about drugs and none of it is about raping women. You are a racist piece of sh*t for thinking everyone that like that stuff is a "thug". I wear fitted hats and listen to hip hop but im not a criminal. I get good grades and have a good future. You are the kind of person that is making this world go to hell...

• Is it bad if im in the boyband called "Wrong Directions" '-'

• Not even once, in my own experience

• Wellll... that's not quite true, i'be met *one*, but he's a *serious* underachiever who wasn't smart enough to fool the cops, and he's doing real time now for posession of guns against a court order, and posession with intent to sell

• Right cheeeaaaaaaa

• Intelligent thug? Isn't that an oxymoron?

• Hey hey hey. I wear my snapbacks and fitted backwards. I don't brag about being buff (I'm fit but not buff). I don't walk around trying to score hot girls all day. Typically I let them try to come to me. I don't wear my jeans really low, but they are loose a little. I don't understand why rap music is always deemed as bad but rock and pop isn't. I mean hell there's a genre called death metal. Have you ever heard of that? Most of it is about sick murders and rape and drugs. I've yet to hear many artists if any at all who are rappers who rap about raping women. When it's even alluded to the media jumps all over them. Sure they may say they want to "fuck bitches", but that's different than saying "I want to rape her." It also doesn't make you unintelligent. Clothes are just clothes. There's a lot of intelligent rap out there too. J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Mick Jenkins, Lupe Fiasco, etc. I have a career and a college degree. How am I unintelligent?

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I have. It just goes to show that you can't judge a book by it's cover and people who do are fucktarded.

Also, the definition of a "thug" is a "gangster". That does not sound like any type of mafia shit that you described.

Finally, what rap music talks about "raping" women?

• lol me neither now that I think of it..

• One. Only one. My stomach still turns because I still find it strange.

• My uncle is a thug but damn smart. he just isn't wise. But he is extremely intelligent :) that's how he got away with his crimes as long as he did. then the drugs fried his wonderful brain :/