How can I stop being a dick to people?

Sometimes/Randomly I just act like a complete assh**e, I don't mean it...

i'm not usually a dick but I just get in dicky mindset and I become a dick to everyone abha
alit of dick,

any suggestions what to do whilst this phase continues?

thankyou

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn to think about things before you open your mouth.
    It's difficult to do this because most people act in such a way that they provoke immediate response from you, immediate answer.
    Remember that you can take as much time as you like to think about responding to people, before you respond.
    If they don't like that you are thinking before you speak, then they don't deserve an answer anyway.
    Thinking this way will help you avoid saying hurtful things that only an asshole would say normally.
    Good luck man.

What Girls Said 4

• I do that all the time. I sound like a total bitch sometimes and then I rethink it like, oh I shouldn't have said that, and it's usually too late by then. It's usually just my tone or the way I say thing but it sounds worse than I intend.

• Stay in your room until you feel better and think before you talk

• add some balls ahahahaa

• This video explains it fairly well and how to stop doing it, hope it helps.

http://youtu.be/lF_JXL0MUQc

by the way it's not actually my video.

What Guys Said 1

• That's help I need to. I'll take up positions I don't believe in just to upset the other person. Like tell a woman she's an unlovable cunt because her hair is too short, even if it looks great, shit like that. Don't know why.