Dating white guys that have only been with white people (it seems like)?

Im a mixed chicks in a white world pretty much so i have gotten som weird questions you might say. I think i have only been on dates with one guy where he was cultuvated in that sense that he he is well traveled, have met many people from different countries and has the knowlege about mixed people pretty much. Which is the first guy i have dated that has actually been like hat. The two guys i meet before there on the other hand, not so much.

So guy A would ask how i "got my hair like that".. when i was just having it out (i have curly hair), and he got so facinated about the fact that i only washed it to make it "look like that".. The guy after that, guy B, was shocked that the palms of my hand were light, or white, and the upper side of my hand was dark.. And you can't forget all the endless convos or questions about "where im from".. even after i tell them they keep asking because they refuse to belive that i can be from norway. yeah, i understand i dont look norwegian, but why questione me? dont they think i understand the question?

Anyway, i know didn't mean any harm, or anything, but it was weird to be honest, i mean you're 21 years old and you didn't know that people could have naturally curly hair?

So the last guy i dated was very informed in that area and it made me feel more relaxed and understood in away. Anyone in some similar situations? how did ot does it make you feel`?

Most Helpful Guy

• Those dudes are dumb as hell. You shouldn't spend any more time with them...

• i haven't talked to any of them for three months.. and i have no plans of staying in touch lol

• Good. They sound like losers 😀

Most Helpful Girl

• i take pride in being the first eurasian that my lovers have ever been with. having never been with anyone except full japanese they find me exotic and love to look at me and note the similarities and differences.

• interesting view on it!

• i am very sensitive and some comments may upset me but overall i enjoy my position

What Guys Said 3

• You reap what you sow. I would assume if you regulary date such guys, it tells more about your choices in guys than anything else.

• well first of all they tell you this after a while.. so its not like they tell me this the first time they meet me... the say it after months... they were from a small town som maybe that explains it lol

• What is your question?

• You could be a material girl in a material world, then you'd really be in trouble.
    Just stop dating retards, problem solved.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if you know this, but white people can have curly hair too. Your boy there was either incredibly sheltered or a little lacking in the neuron department.

• lol who knows.. wer didn't date actually.. i went out with him once or something when he said that

• I'm white AF and have curly hair so don't know

• Guys A was obviously not that bright lol