I cheated on my exams... how did I not get caught?

I had written down all the answers on this sheet of paper. Well it was more just bulletpoints of the things I should write in an essay.

I kept it in my pocket and managed to pull it out and stick it under my desk. It was folder in two and all I had to do is move my leg out of the way that was supporting it and the answers would drop.

I got a First in the first year of University!

How on Earth did I not get caught... do you think other people were cheating too?

Most Helpful Girl

• don't get too confident about it and do it again

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that they didn't catch you means they haven't earned the right to know the truth, the thick knobs.

What Girls Said 2

• How do you even have the guts to do that? To answer your question though, you got extremely lucky!

• Maybe what I did was ingenious and no one had thought about this method of cheating before?

• I have no idea mate but you should be grateful

• Yeah everyone cheats on something sometime in there life

What Guys Said 3

• in my university, if you get caught cheating, there is a big chance of getting expelled. but my crazy friends do it all the time with the cellphone... they even had a discussion about football in the middle of a exam.

• Lol jokers.

Sounds like we're all risk takers.

• i also cheated a lot, but always too help my friends, i never needed it... except once

• more than half of the people there cheated... it happens, move on. you were lucky <3 don't cheat.

• Not all assholes get caught every time.