Do you think its brave if a man or woman gets plastic surgery to become the opposite gender?

If a person feels as if they were born the wrong gender do you think its brave if they get plastic surgery to appear like a man or woman. Or is it brave to live with cards life dealt you

Most Helpful Girl

• I support all people in living their best lives as their truest, most villainous selves.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's silly, people aren't born the wrong gender whatever they were born as is what they were supposed to be. And even with surgery you are still what you were born as if you were born a man you will always be a man same in the case of a women it goes down to the chromosomes and DNA and changing that would require you to mess with the very thing that makes us human to begin with.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that either of those choices are brave, just in different ways.

• Both are brave in different ways.

What Guys Said 7

• IT IS NOT BRAVE TO GET FUCKING FAKE TITS! -__-

thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/.../meme.jpg

• I don't think either way is brave. It's just making a choice for yourself. Being brave is doing the right thing even if you're afraid to do it which doesn't apply to this at all.

• Neither one is brave. Coming out in the first place can be brave in some situations, but there's no bravery in the details of a transition after you've become open about it. It's just a process at that point.

• Nope. Should I?

• no. its like any other plastic surgery. its whatever.

• No, I don't think so.

• They're doing what they gotta doooooo man.