Guys, can you please help me out?

I already don't really want to post this simply because I'm so used to people yelling at me for being an attention seeker if I say anything on this matter. But I really just need some reassurances from people. Even though it's summer the people who have made it their goal to make my life miserable always seem to find me. As expected my depression has grown quite a bit because of it. They make fun of mainly my scars, personality, and my eyes because they are two different shades of brown. And I know that I'm definitely not the prettiest girl ever, not by far. I just hate that they constantly have to point that out and remind me of it. I'll skip over the rest of the details, but I mainly just need some reasons to not add more scars to my arms or even go a step further.
Guys, can you please help me out?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me get this straight.
    1. Your mood depends on what people say. So if we today say "you're beautiful" you would feel great and if we tomorrow say "you're ugly" you would feel bad?
    The trick is to find yourself beautiful and to find happiness & confidence in life. Find things you are good at and gain confidence from that. Nobody can control you then.

2. People are not focused on you. They always live for "me, myself and I". And so should you. They may be mean to you but it not their goal to do that.

3. Let other talk whatever they want about your eyes and other features (I actually find it interesting cause it makes you unique). A friend of mine was her whole life taller than everybody and considered ugly. People made fun of her. Later she became a model that did photoshoots all over the world and now has more money than all the people that laughed at her combined. Look at people like Muhammad Ali, Madonna, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Prince, Mae West, Cher. They are all unique. Just be unique because the world is looking for unique people... but stop scaring yourself!!!

What Guys Said 16

• I would say get rid of the lip piercing, feel more freer to smile (it really is attractive), and don't listen to what others say. They're probably hiding their insecurities as well by picking on you which is unfortunate. Don't worry or take notice of them because it only makes things worse. As weird as it might sound, 5 years from now you'll look back and never remember where they're going or where they've been, it'll be completely irrelevant and you might even laugh at them.

• while scaring isn't my thing , many on this site post of it. you are as cute as you can be for being as young as you are. in my opinion those that talk trash or smack are in no dang position to talk , they are the ugly one's both inside and out

• You have nice eyes and eye color in that pic. Tho it would have been better if you hit us with that smile haha. But really tho, you have growing up to do still, you'll start to enhance areas as you do naturally an some yourself. But most importantly is love yourself, and never let others opinion dictate how you see yourself or make you feel any less or lower than them. Have a good rest of summer break:)

• You look fine, but I hate that ring in your mouth.

• You look really sweet n cute but that ring in your lip ugh.. sorry no offense

• You shouldn't go farther because, except for the ring, you're most likely more naturally beautiful than them, that's why they make fun of you. It's because they don't want everyone else to see how great you really are.

• One more tip, looking at yourself in the mirror and repeatedly telling yourself that you are great really helps, it may seem weird, but it does.

• Don't let them win. Stop taking it seriously. Most of us got bullied by someone. You're also very pretty.

• You have very beautiful eyes. There just so much of detail in them, if only you smiled a little more, it should further compliment your beauty...

• when they point their finger at you they is always three pointing back at them

• No matter what you think, the people that make you feel that way are also feeling like that. You not the only person that is getting picked on so dont feel bad. Everyone goes through it and in a few years you will barely remember...

• Get rid of the lip ring and you'll be fine

• You are very pretty!! I can't see anything on you that's not cute or pretty.. Not a fan of the lip thing, that just draws attention to you.. Post a policies without it and see what a difference it make to people

• Don't get rid of a shit... be what u wonna be... it's ur body not someone else's. ..

• You look perfect to me besides for the piercing.

• You look really good, but that ring in your mouth you should remove that, please just fuck haters.

• You look really young so you still have time to grow. Also, you have something stuck on your lip.