Guys, Don't lie.. Would you think a girl is a whore because she has breast implants?

Be honest. No bs. Because seriously I want to hear what you really think.
If a girl you met had breast implants would you think she's more of a whore and view her as more sexual than the girls who don't have breast implants?

• Yes...
    8% (7)
  • Well kinda.
    20% (18)
  • No
    72% (64)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I'd just worry that she would lose sensitivity in her nipples.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• I wouldn't date a woman with fake tits unless she had to have her naturals removed for whatever reason

0|0
    0|0
  • No, what makes a women a whore is selling herself to strangers for sex and cash, I'd just think she was insecure about whatever her size was before hand.

0|2
    0|0
  • Um, no, because,

"A woman got breast implants.
    Therefore she must be a whore."

does not logically follow from it's premise.
    Even if it is the case that all whores have breast implants, it still would not mean that a woman who has gotten breast implants is a whore. (that would be affirming the consequent, Q, therefore P)

0|1
    0|0
  • that depends... did she blow the plastic surgeon in order to get a discount on her implants?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but they don't look good at all. I'd be less likely to approach her or take interest in her. Fake never looks good. However, if she just wanted a little extra and it looked pretty natural, then I wouldn't really mind much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be too busy wanting to touch them to make judgements about her lifestyle choices..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd think she did that because she wasn't happy with her boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily a whore. But she's highly insecure of herself if she needs to resort to surgery to try to make herself more 'appealing.'

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I would think less of her, to be honest. Seems kind of insecure to me.

As far as being a whore, only if she has sex for money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls get breast implants for many different reasons... it's not always sexual

0|2
    0|0
    • Gee, I am surprised at the amount of negative comments made for this topic...

• I wouldn't think she's a whore but if she hgot implants I'd think she's extremly insecure and seeking attention, not a good look

0|0
    0|0
  • No, breast implants make her look fake as what i see but not a whore ,

0|0
    0|0
  • How do those two things even correlate? I'd think she wanted more male attention, but i wouldn't think she fucked for money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think she's easier... like a tramp stamp. Be equivalent of a guy getting penis enlargement surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.
    It would be silly to think that she would be a whore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like to pass judgement about that. I think that in most cases it is an unhealthy way to deal with insecurity, but that hardly makes her a whore. It could also be reconstructive following a mastectomy, definitely justified.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but she did it because she is insecure so i would try to flirt with her hard because i feel like she is an easy lay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think she was ridiculously insecure and not worth my time.

0|0
    0|1
  • No. It would make absolutely no difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But i prefer a girl that does not use them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I might suspect she is vain and has issues about her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah that good sh*t

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a whore but a shallow person wanting attention (which she'll get from shallow guys)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think she's a whore, but she clearly would be someone who cares about her sexual appeal. That could be a good thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I instantly lose respect for her, because she is more concerned about outward appearance than anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because of implants, no. Its more about attitude, like she enjoys sleeping around, cheating, lying, that sort of thing. And if you are going with implants and want to be on the safe side dress a little more conservatively.

One more thing there is a huge difference between viewing a woman as a whore and more sexual. Typically guys would view her as more sexually desirable at first glance, but other factors would be needed to see if she was a whore.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Body alterations don't make you a whore, it's your behavior that makes you a whore

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a whore, exactly, but it would lower my opinion of her significantly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe insecure, but not a whore.

0|0
    0|0