GAGers: How would you describe your sense of humor most of the time?

I know these types of humor are not the same, I only listed Slapstick & Bathroom, Sarcastic & Dark, etc. together because I didn't have enough room to list more poll options and also they're more similar to each other than to the other styles of comedy.

• Slapstick/Bathroom
  • Sarcastic/Dark
  • Dry/Deadpan
  • Self-Depreciating/Roasting
  • Witty/Nerdy
  • Cultural Referencing/"Tumblr"
  • Other (Specify)/Equal combination of two or more
For me, it's an equal mix of sarcastic, nerdy, and dark humor.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit of everything I reckon haha, but its not for the general person, I make jokes you'll get if you know the context, and my Girlfriend knows the context all the time so we always laugh cause either she's cracking jokes or its me hahahahaah funniest times, good memories :")

What Girls Said 13

• I guess I'd say sarcastic, witty, and silly. Maybe someone else can confirm that, hah.

• I put sarcastic and dark, although with some roasting and a sprinkling of Skyrim references that no one gets but me.

• I used to make Skyrim references like you until I took an arrow in the knee

• by the way, fun fact: "Taking an arrow in the knee" wasn't literal. It was a Nord way of saying they got married, since a guy usually gets down on one knee when he proposes

• Oh my god. Someone gets my humor!

And huh, I did not know that. Meanwhile, my husband left right after the ceremony, before we even discussed where we were going to live. I haven't seen him since. Oh well.

• I used to be ao sarcastic, that my people had to point it out and all... now still dark but I know when to stop now.-. And nerdy here amd there

• Witty and Nerdy for me. Sometimes even corny and goofy like lol

• My sense of humour is just silly. Lol

• black like my soul

• I have bad dad humour 😂🙈

• Ironic and cultural

• mins is either sarcastic, random, weird or just smack bang funny (hopefully) hahaha

• It's a mix of dark and sarcastic..

• sarcastic
    it's a lot funnier

• I have no idea. Sense of humour, especially my own, is one of the many things that I don't know how to categorise.

• Sarcastic.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm really sarcastic and witty, so it's a mix between those two. I voted for sarcastic cause it's the one is use the most.
    Ain't nothing better than a sarcastic conversation with someone as sarcastic as you.

• People call me the sarcasm king, but I doubt I'm the king. I am tres sarcastic. Yes. Very. Like this question. hahahahahaha

• crazy, weirdo, fun. you get me fam?

• Offensive and dark.

• Dry wit, other wise known as deadpan humor a couple of the senior citizens love it down at work lol.

• IT'S INSANE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• You wanna hear a joke? Womens rights

• I'm self depricating, dark, and dry. Also witty and cultural