Gag why do this to me?

Please stop with your stupid security bullshit. Now i find myself unable to answer some of the opinions or unable to ask some questions i really want answers for? I crave to write something and then i find myself fucking blocked? What the fuck? It's not like i'm gonna disrespect or insult a user. Now i'm fucking insulting you stupid morons. Pffff retarded admins.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah😂😂😂 how ironic, your saying you won't insult people while insulting them...

• No I'm only insulting them for not letting me politely talk to other people or give my opinion.

• Okay😂😂😂😂😂

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Dude why did they block you to begin with?
    It's probably cause you got flagged a bunch of times... Give it like a day and ask what you want...

• It is shocking that this could be a problem for you with such a sunny disposition. Very weird.

• Yes quite shocking indeed. These admins are going for the innocent ones. They clearly don't know what they are doing.