Guys, what body type do you prefer for your girl?

Nothing preverted or anything but why body type do you prefer? Really tiny waist with like a thigh gap and, I don't know just small girls. Or do you prefer your like an average thinker girl. Like not fat but with a little pudge and thickness. My aunt and mom both told me that most guys prefer thicker girls because guys like to like 'fight' and mess around with their girls. Tiny thin girls to most guys were to fragile or something to them. This isn't to offend anyone in any way! I'm just curious.

• Thin, tiny girl
    44% (25)
  • Average, thicker girl
    56% (32)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. I honestly like them both if it's the right girl. I like Asian women most often, and if she were tiny and pretty feminine and possibly a little shy, then thin and tiny would be great and would make her very cute. If she were a little more outgoing and were thicker and more average but just really warmhearted and friendly, then that would be great as well. I don't know why, but for some reason I've always felt like a girl's figure can greatly compliment her personality and if it does, I love that figure on her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I'm into the whole petite thing I guess. This girl at my work who is like 5'2" and pretty thin but she has what appear to be C or D cups. Looks fucking great.

0|0
    0|0
  • This 'fragile' thing is bullshit, it's not like you can actually break anyone's arm or leg without seriously trying to during sex.

Tiny thin girls are very mobile in bed and fun to throw around. They tend to be more flexible and energetic too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a type only bad ____. I'm kidding I don't really like bad chicks. But I really don't have a type. Today she's blonde tomorrow brunette, yesterday short day after tomorrow tall. Really don't care, hot is what matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tiny fun sized girls more aka *petite girls*
    they're just adorable 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I like athletic girls with fit, muscular bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinner smaller framed girls normally I'm attracted to. Fit/athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • Average size girl really

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly thin tiny girls, but skinny girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls with pear shape bottoms, paled and medium percentage of body fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I like both equally lol it depends on the girl In question

0|0
    0|0
  • Nicki Minaj body type. It really uncommon but it 10/10