Should I get a tattoo?

i really want a tattoo, but everyone says tattoos on girls are trashy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually depends on the girl and what the tattoo is

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Tattoos on girls are trashy. A girl that I'd find a 10 goes to about a 4 if she has tattoos.

• It depends on what you get and where you get it. Just no tramp stamps. Or those chest tatoos I see now, those are pretty bad.

What Girls Said 2

• I have some tattoos I never have heard from anyone that they're trashy, if anything they said they liked them. Yeah they could be lying but then again I don't think anyone would comment on them, it really depends on the person you are, and how you wear them. Dont let tattoos define you, as you're the one wearing them x

• Personally, I don't like tattoos but to each their own. As long as it has a special meaning to you and you are comfortable with it being on your body for the rest of your life. Just don't rush into anything too quickly and at least make sure you want it for a couple of months before doing it on s whim.