How to get someone back for stealing/drugging from me. How to get revenge?

basically I was at a party w my friend and the guys in my percussion section (Band) . One of the guys in my section put something in my drink and when I woke up in my bed the next morning and noticed that $10 was missing from my wallet. They probably already spent it and I can't tell an adult because I was drunk and I'm 16. How do I get revenge and fuck them over. Me and my friend are trying to scheme. Please don't say anything like "forgive and move on " etc. They crossed me. That is unacceptable.
by the way I know this because they all have big mouths and are bragging about it.

I'm gonna spray pepper spray all over their book bags. And put laxatives in their drinks.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're sure they drugged you, or you just couldn't handle your liquor well and fell asleep? If they didn't drug you and they just got you for 10dollars I mean keep your purse locked up. Steal something from them or walk in band practice or before band practice you can I don't know, accidentally step on their drum or something.

What Guys Said 1

• set up a prank... and say lets meet somehwere and then bring your mr jiggy and he will take the rest, you get me am?

What Girls Said 4

• I would make sure that, that shit does not happen again, By not putting yourself in that situation again. Your mistake, Always watch your drink, if you must leave take it with you or throw it out.

Its 10 bucks. Im pretty sure you can make that money again. Move on. No need to cause more trouble.

• Tell the police.

• go to the po po

• 16 and drunk? Face palm