How can I get a dude to kick me in the junk?

I know it's crazy, but I really enjoy it. I'm straight, and don't mind girls doing it, but for some reason, really like a big footed bro kicking me in the nuts. Shouldn't be hard to find, but it is. How I can I get a dudebro to do it?

Bring on the nasty responses about how I'm a pervert or a psycho, but I really am not. I just have this crazy interest.

Really need some helpful suggestions!

Thanks!

I knew I would eventually be accused of trolling, but no, I do not post on other websites, and I came here to hopefully truly get some answers about getting something I enjoy!

Most Helpful Girl

• so... why do you enjoy it?

"for some reason" won't really cut it with us curious gagers lol.

• First, I am sincere, not trolling. Second, I do not know. Like I said. it seems I have always enjoyed it. A GIRL IN MY CLASS THREATENED TO KICK ME AND DID AT LIKE 8 YEARS OLD. eVEN THEN, I KNEW I WANTED IT. nOT SURE HOW I GOT INTO WANTING DUDES TO IT. I THINK I ASSOCIATE OR BIGGER FEET, THE NTS AND STIC WITH MASCULINITY, SO I PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. I AM SORRY, I DON'T MEAN TO BE A CREEP OR FREAK. also, DID NOT MEAN TO CHANGE INTO CAPITOL LETTERS.. LOL

• okay...

I don't know, if ur sincere I'm still convinced u would have some sort of reason. if u want people to take u seriously with this question, u should at least have some sort of reason to back it up.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you asked me and signed some papers I'd do it for free. You may have to go to the er cause something would get ruptured..

• Lol, you must have a lot of confidence in your kicking skills, bro. I've been kicked before, not a big deal. Glad to know that at least there are dudes who would do it.

• Probably more overconfident than anything. My friend who has been practicing muay Thao for 9 years now has said i kick pretty darn hard for someone who only practiced for a year. ;)

• Ihav2fart, please let the professional take it from here.

What Girls Said 6

• Touch him.

• Lol, no, I don't touch dudes. Also, as a boy, I know most of us would punch a dude in the face if he "touched" us. I'm tryin to get his foot in my nuts.

• Just go up to a guy punch him in the face and say kick me in the nuts real loud lol I'm sure that would do it... Answer my question please

• Post an ad on craigslist?

That place is full of people with crazy interests

• Had a bit of luck with that, but often find dudes who "want more", are too old, or they aren't interested, because I don't look like a 12 year old Justin Bieber, etc.

• Ohh well then keep on looking?

• Just ask that's it

• Touch his girl's ass

• I think just asking someone would be your best bet.

What Guys Said 6

• ( cringes ) dude why... why, why, why, why, why

Trust me it is not a good thing to be kicked there repeatedly take it from the guy who has been kicked there close to 20 times, trust me it is not a good thing at all.

• Ahh dude, not sure how many times I have been kicked in my nuts, but many times, more by dudes than girls. It's just that I can't find anyone or don't know how to find anyone anymore. Got stood up by a dude from Craigs list this morning who claimed he'd do it. :(

• Yeah well it is not healthy.

• I don't understand why? It's this to advoid ever getting abortions or being to cheap to get fixed I don't understand this do you have a really high pain tolerance if so why the nuts , whatever still isn't the weirdest thing I seen on this website today

• I understand why you don't understand. I don't really have the answer. I know that the first time a little girl in my class threatened to kick me when we were like 8 years old, I wanted it. Just always enjoyed it some, and enjoy it most from a dude with some size to his feet. Don't judge me, bro.

• Okay okay I'm not but I'm just curious if this some gay beat me up thing , it's cool if it is because that's what it seems like

• I wear a size 13. How much you offering?

• Nice, dude, size 13 is the kinda size I'm wanting. I'd pay a dude some cash for that, for real, bro.

• If you were close by I would've gladly done it, how many times in life can you kick some guy there without any possibility of getting into trouble :P

• For sure, bro. Well at least you give me hope that there are dudes out there who would not mind shoving their shoe in a dude's junk. Just wish I knew how to find bros.

• Go to Krav Maga classes without a cup... that'll work...

• nice try troll

• I AM NOT A TROLL! I am seriously asking about something I've been wanting to do or have happen!

• lol yeah. i see the same troll on other sites talking about getting kicked in the balls -_-