Hey girls, what if you got trolled by some dude?

You're heading to the restroom to take a bathroom break from shopping at the mall. You're now on your way walking a long the hallways. You arrive at your destination until a troll blocks your way. The guy blocking your way is wearing a troll face mask and moving in any direction you try to walk. He's blocking the door and you have to go badly. What is your next move?

Most Helpful Girl

• Punch him in the gut.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, a friend did this when I was allowed to leave school earlier than the rest.
    He kept turning his back on me and kept blocking me so I grabbed him and placed him behind me xD

http://i58.tinypic.com/9ucb9v.jpg[/IMG]

Like this, but of course just standing straight still. Not going for an actualy takedown :p

What Girls Said 4

• Uhhh... call the police. What kind of weirdo hangs out in hallways leading to the restrooms other than a pervert?

• i would punch him in the throat

• Kick him in the leg.

• kick him where the sun dont shine

What Guys Said 1

• Why are you asking this?

• to see girls reaction if they see a guy with a trollface mask blocking there way